Controller Script for Novation Launch Control

Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hey guys! I've recently picked up a Novation Launch Control as a nice portable controller for Bitwig.

The only script I've found for it so far has been this one: https://github.com/educk/novation-launc ... for-Bitwig

It works pretty well for me, but one drawback is (as mentioned by the developer themselves) that the encoders don't have parameter pickup. It's a problem when skipping between a bunch of sets of macros.

Would integrating this be something that's easy to do? I have zero experience with scripting or coding so was cheekily hoping it's something a good samaritan might be able to achieve in a couple of minutes But maybe it's more involved than that.

Otherwise, is the Launch Control a device a scripter might be looking to comprehensively tackle at some point?

Cheers!

I'm no super scripter, but I've wanted one of those devices for awhile ad would definitely want to write a script if I ever swoop one up.
I guess this is one more reason to empty the wallet.

Thanks Evan for the reply! That would be amazing if you end up getting one and making a script for it. Please let me know if it pans out!

Return to “Controller Scripting”