Flyte - Synthonic Percussive Orchestra [Industrial Drum N Bass]

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

https://soundcloud.com/ntommusic/syntho ... -orchestra

**Be wary listener: It is noisey and rackety

After listening to a song by Venetian Snares I became fascinated with the idea of "Snare Rushes" which is the idea of repeating a snare faster than humanly possible to create notes from the retriggering sound. The very first sound you hear in the track that also makes up the "melody" (if you want to call it that) is based on Snare Rushes using 128th notes.
So, I started this project with percussion in mind, opening MicroTonic and building the track from the rhythm builder. To my surprise it came together pretty well.
I added a bassline and a couple of acoustic drums (The snare rolls and the crash cymbals) and just flew with the idea.
This was something I put together in about 6 hours - give or take. (for the few who saw my post in the Music Theory forum, this track is unrelated to the track I am asking about there)

Your feedback is appreciated!
You can download the track off of my bandcamp for free (or pay what you want) along with the rest of my music.

Enjoyed the energy of it! The riff in the middle and end is fantastic! :)
Bandcamp
Music with progressive intent.

Nice and very different!

Thanks guys! I really appreciate the warm comments!
You know, sometimes, I'm never sure about these things - especially my quicky 6-hour tracks, so it's quite the warm fuzzy feeling to get a positive response :hihi:

Return to “Music Cafe”