How to merge banks?

Official support for: lennardigital.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Whenever I load a new bank it overwrites whatever bank is loaded. How do I load a bank into the first bank area, then go to bank 2 and load another bank there while having the first one stay there?

I seem to remember you cannot do it, because the 4 banks are not independent areas, they just indicate you can put 512 different patches divided into 4 "slots". This means the various libraries can contain up to 512 different patches, but they always start from "bank1" (that is to say the first 128 patches). For instance, if a library contains only 64 patches, when loaded they will overwrite the original ones, while the ones from 65 to 512 remain there. And so on. I could be wrong, though. By the way, I managed via loading+saving single patches from different libraries and creating custom banks. Again: I could be wrong. If there's a way to load different libraries in different banks, I am curious to know how, too.

I think you're right. Looks like I need to use minihost's preset manager and export presets from the banks, then reload them in bulk and save the new bank.

Return to “LennarDigital”