Hideaway Studio is Back Online...

Sampler and Sampling discussion (techniques, tips and tricks, etc.)
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Sincere apologies to all for the disruption but after a significant amount of effort migrating to a new EU VAT compliant intermediary for digital content providers we're finally open again for sales/downloads.

During this period I also took the opportunity to make several modifications to the site in answer to numerous requests to ease navigation by introducing product pages available from the menu in the panel to the left.

Please note that a number of tweaks have been necessary for a number of reasons in direct consequence of the migration which are detailed as following:

Although the complete Blue Zone library is still very much a current product, the original incremental Blue Zone releases are no longer available for purchase. A separate area has now been set aside for the original Blue Zone release notes and demos. For those wishing to complete their libraries please email me as I am happy to arrange solutions to this on an individual basis.

All pricing shown on the Hideaway Studio site is now shown in USD and includes sales tax/VAT ie. its the price you pay at checkout.

Please note that as an unfortunate consequence of the new EU directive it is no longer legal for me to make libraries to non-VAT registered UK customers VAT free. This is due to the intermediary service being VAT registered and beyond my control. All VAT/sales tax is collected by the intermediary service.

You will notice that prices have changed slightly and indeed some have been reduced fairly significantly such as the Blue Zone and the combined Orbitone Collections. Please note all price changes have been applied to products as a blanket change ie. not country specific.

For all VAT registered customers you are given an option to enter your registration number.

As before, you will be able to pay both by card or Paypal. Once an order is completed, you will receive an email containing a download link.

If you have any questions, have any difficulties or notice any issues with the revised system, please free to contact me by PM or the email address shown on the website.

There is New Material in the Pipeline!....

I am due to overhaul two analog beasts in the new synth workshop which no doubt will eventually form the basis of future libraries. This is in addition to several other vintage instruments new to Hideaway Studio which have yet to sell their souls to the Fireface...

Currently I am sifting through over 5 hours of raw sample session captured from a monster of a vintage analog synth I restored last year which is now rendering many thousand samples for audition. The task is slow and arduous but the hope is the resulting library will be complete before the end of Q1 2015.

I will keep you posted...

Dan Wilson, Hideaway Studio.

For more background, demos, reviews and testimonials please visit: http://www.hideawaystudio.co.uk
Home of Novachord #346...

:tu:

Welcome back!

So many amazing libraries on Hideaway Studio, all Kontakt users should check it out.
Bedroom Producers Blog << Free VST Plugins!

Return to “Samplers, Sampling & Sample Libraries”