U-He Hive 2: True Trance Sounds vol. 2

For discussion and announcements of soundware - patches, presets, soundsets, soundbanks, loop libraries, construction kits, MIDI libraries, etc.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

hi guys!

glad to present you a newest demo of my trance soundset for U-He Hive;)

description:

"64 Monster Sounds for the new lead VST from U-He - Hive!
This soundset contains a full working patches, you no need to think how to create something stunning here, i made this work for you!

10 - Deepest ever Basses
8 - Fresh Scream Basses
14 - Biggest VST leads ever!
11 - clearest Pads
14 - Top trance Plucks and
7 - Unique Synth sounds

Buy Here: https://www.natlifesounds.com/product/t ... nds-vol-2/

compatible with Hive and Hive 2

Be sure - you will get exclusive soundset for Hive vst, every sound was made with love;)!"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vl2EM6HARCY
Last edited by NatLife on Mon Aug 26, 2019 8:06 pm, edited 9 times in total.
VST & Hardware presets, FL Studio templates, samples and MIDI from NatLife & friends -www.natlifesounds.com

Really good old school sounds...haha these wake up my memories...

Good cliche stuff. Liked Sash influence. All the best and happy music making..

IMHO it's better to start with clip from 4:28 immediately, TBH I wasn't impressed at all in the beginning, but I kept listening because I have time for it, but someone else would drop it on first impression :tu:

Passing Bye wrote:IMHO it's better to start with clip from 4:28 immediately, TBH I wasn't impressed at all in the beginning, but I kept listening because I have time for it, but someone else would drop it on first impression :tu:
well, in first part i tryed to show the clear of leads/plucks) In the second part i made a track with my soundbank sounds (btw it will be a full new tune, that i signed to my label True Trance rec.). Anyway thnks for ur opinion mate;)
VST & Hardware presets, FL Studio templates, samples and MIDI from NatLife & friends -www.natlifesounds.com

kmonkey wrote:Really good old school sounds...haha these wake up my memories...

Good cliche stuff. Liked Sash influence. All the best and happy music making..
thnks mate) I'm a big fan of old-school but trying to do the old-school melodies with a new sounds)

I know mate, you have something good here, just catch on first impressions, people judge based on first few seconds and in this busy world, sometimes all we got is few minutes and spend it on promising stuff, so right on the beginning it's enough one give you :tu: and just judge everything else from different mindset, even get inspired to take this bad boy right now and make some track, Aiyn Zahev have those demo's with that kind of approach and you just go "Whoa, this sounds amazing" and for many that is instant buy :tu:

Passing Bye wrote:I know mate, you have something good here, just catch on first impressions, people judge based on first few seconds and in this busy world, sometimes all we got is few minutes and spend it on promising stuff, so right on the beginning it's enough one give you :tu: and just judge everything else from different mindset, even get inspired to take this bad boy right now and make some track, Aiyn Zahev have those demo's with that kind of approach and you just go "Whoa, this sounds amazing" and for many that is instant buy :tu:
It's my second commercial pack only, i really appreciate ur comment mate - you said some important thing that i will try to use in my next demos;)

Great job, wish you all the best and hope everything rest will come along fast, many good customers, more attention and demand, many many more packs for the future :hug:

Hive is still in beta, wouldn't it be wise to wait for the final feature set? :o

2ZrgE wrote:Hive is still in beta, wouldn't it be wise to wait for the final feature set? :o
I was asked from people to release the pack, coz they dont have a needed sounds in Hive. Yeah it's beta, full working beta just without some features, but as i know - it's absolutely full working commercial beta, that u can buy. If you can buy it - then it will work well, possibly someone will have a bugs(like can be in any vst synth), as for me - i dont have any bugs. And the presets you get here - will fully work with a newer version of synth, as was said by U-He.

2ZrgE wrote:Hive is still in beta, wouldn't it be wise to wait for the final feature set? :o
You need some other sets for doing such Saw's? Me not) I'm fully pleased with what i have:) This presets sounds very clear, if will be some new set - it will be only plus.

good sound

outofspace wrote:good sound
thnks mate:)

hi guys!

now you can get it from here: https://sellfy.com/p/SpFA/

cheers

Will glad to have some post's from those who got it:)?

Return to “Soundware”