Latest Version of the Ladies: How's It Going?

Official support for: realitone.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Watched the inspiring demo at NAMM and wonder how close we are to release and a fresh walk-through video..

You know how I am . . . I got a few more ideas, so I'm adding them in. We even brought the singers back after NAMM so we could add "Whoa" and "Way" articulations. (I'm not sure how useful "Whoa" is, but "Way" will be useful for ethnic chants, like "oh wee oh way.")

Probably next week we'll release.

great, thanks

any news?

Release will be March 30th. I'm too tired to even type any hype about it . . . :wink:

Mike Greene wrote:Release will be March 30th. I'm too tired to even type any hype about it . . . :wink:
You write catchy lyrics when you're tired.

Now that Mike is fast asleep,
Beautiful ladies mourn and weep,
They want out to sing and shine,
They never tire, they feel just fine.

Another take, no problem there,
Another track or two to share,
Another phrase or two or three,
They're fresh and healthy, no yawn to see.

But poor old Mike he's human flesh,
No bits and bites to keep him fresh,
His rest he needs and rest he earned,
Creating all the sounds we yearned.

Cheers,

Tom :-)
"Out beyond the ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing, there is a field. I’ll meet you there." - Rumi
ScreenDream Instagram Mastodon

Ladies Nite Out?

Pick up a single lady for $99 or grab the whole harem for $299!!

False alarm, sorry..

You guys crack me up. Cool poem, Tom! 8)

Did I say March 30th for a release? What was I thinking??? :oops:

I'm going to need another week. Don't quote me on this, but I'm pretty sure we can release on Monday April 6th.

Thanks Mike, no hurry for me. I started a poem but I don't think Hillary would approve.

Uhhhhh . . . maybe April 6th was a little optimistic. Gotta get this done soon, though, because we paid for a KVR Newsletter ad that runs on April 13th!

Not only did you make Him turn over in His grave, I hear He got up and walked out! Happy Easter

Musical Gym wrote:Not only did you make Him turn over in His grave, I hear He got up and walked out! Happy Easter
:D

Any news :)

Return to “Realitone”