S2 Classic: Anti-repetition intermittently causes low A and G single sus. to not sound

Official support for: impactsoundworks.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I think there was an issue like this in the original Shreddage 2 release in 2012 that was quickly resolved, but I could be remembering wrong. I've come across it in Shreddage Classic. Enabling anti-repetition on either guitar 1 and/or 2 intermittently causes low A and G single sustains to not sound.

Shreddage 3 Stratus: Next generation Kontakt Player guitar, now available!

Impact Soundworks - Cinematic sounds, world instruments, electric guitars, synths, percussion, plugins + more!

That appeared to fix it at first glace, but after a minute of use, it seems to be happening at random to the other single sustains (at least) as well, something the original patch hasn't done to me outside of low G through low A. This all while playing on my controller, though.

Can you email this w/ a problematic MIDI? support@impactsoundworks.com
Shreddage 3 Stratus: Next generation Kontakt Player guitar, now available!

Impact Soundworks - Cinematic sounds, world instruments, electric guitars, synths, percussion, plugins + more!

sent midi with Kontakt .nka preset

I know you're probably busy, but any update on this?

(edit) I just now saw you guys sent me an e-mail to my other e-mail address. I'll try it out in a few.

I'd actually like to extend my Shreddage 2 with the Classic expansion. "Actually...". Are the anti-repetition issues meanwhile solved for everyone?

A short testing with the NKI I was sent seems to work fine, I have to test it further. I had a sent .nka preset when I sent the e-mail. That particular preset (that I made myself) seems to have the problem occurring. I'm not sure if that was checked by ISW. I'm betting that there's something I set in there that is causing the issue.

Return to “Impact Soundworks”