MDrummer is triggering my drum patterns a full measure too late

Official support for: meldaproduction.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I'm using the MIDI control method, and after certain breaks, the rhythm is wrong. I have the note in place to play a beat with a closed hat, but after a break, it plays one measure with an open hat before it plays the correct rhythm. I don't think he slipped off and got drunk, but he's not listening to what I'm telling him.

I remember this was happening when the beat note wasn't exactly in time, but a little late. Ideally quantize it to the exact 1st note in the bar. The problem is, if you don't make it "in time" (MDrummer already switched to a beat), you cannot change anything anymore (it would be unnatural to have one beat from one loop and another from other one).
Vojtech
MeldaProduction MSoundFactory MDrummer MCompleteBundle The best plugins in the world :D

MeldaProduction wrote:(it would be unnatural to have one beat from one loop and another from other one).
That's exactly what's happening. I'm sure it's quantized exactly to the beat. I'm going to format my computer right now. It's been acting up for the last few days, not that I think it's related to this problem.

Ok, so please do your "business" :), and then if it continues doing it, send me the project (no audio or anything, just the MDrummer stuff).
Vojtech
MeldaProduction MSoundFactory MDrummer MCompleteBundle The best plugins in the world :D

Check which channel each note is going to?

goldglob wrote:Check which channel each note is going to?
They're all going to the same channel. It's not that. I just got MD and Reaper installed, and of course, the Mrs. wants to go out to eat, so I'm gonna have to do husband stuff before I can do musician stuff. We'll see in a bit. As I mentioned before, I'm pretty positive that formatting the computer is irrelevant in this case, but you never know.

I'm a plug-in junkie, and I install every new thing I can get my hands on. 99% of it ends up being crap, and gets uninstalled. After a few months of that, I have a lot of excess baggage on my system, and it starts running poorly. So every few months or so, I wipe it out and start over. I hate doing it, and the solution is so simple but........that latest and greatest new free EQ might just be what I need! Hahaha!

I'll let ya know what happens when I get back.

Well...for whatever reason, I loaded up this project and it plays perfect. Exactly like it should. Can't say why, and really don't care! It's all good and that's the important thing!

Hehe very well, I'm glad it is ok then ;).
Vojtech

Me too! So instead of starting a new thread for what may be a very short and simple answer, here's a question: Are there any plans in the near or distant future to perhaps offer more drum sounds? More acoustic snares, kicks, hats, etc? I love MD and I'm very fond of some of the sounds, just thinking it would be nice to have even more, more, more! So what is the short and simple answer?

Hehe well, plans are there, but the resources for realization, that's the problem :). No really the financial, but most like the actual "work", we'll see ;).
Vojtech

Well, that's good to know. I'm happy to see that this program will continue to grow. Thanks for the encouragement! Now get to work! Hehehe

Yeah! Go make some music! Now! :D
Vojtech

Return to “MeldaProduction”