loading new waveforms into Spectral

Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Is there a way that I can load new waveforms into Spectral (such as Galbanum Archtitecture Waveforms: http://www.galbanum.com/products/archit ... eforms2010)?

thanks

Keith
Keith
Glendale, AZ USA

Actually it's just been added in the latest update (1.2.3). Just go into one of the Osc editors and in the top right corner click on the wrench symbol and select analyse waveform. Neat - perfect resynthesis!

Thank you aMUSEd, exactly!

Peter from LinPlug wrote:Thank you aMUSEd, exactly!
Really good addition Pete, just downloaded it and will install today. I always found the drawing tools a but difficult to use in Spectral. Most often, as with the filter editor I'd use the blending and shaping tools to get the desired shape and rarely use drawing tools . With this I can use the numerous single cycles I have created using Serum,Z3ta,Sytrus and other offline applications. This will take my sound design for this synth to another level.
Musicmaker: "I'm playing all the right notes, but not neccesarily in the right order" Eric Morecame : Comedy Bhoddisatva

Peter from LinPlug wrote:Thank you aMUSEd, exactly!
Another quick question. I've only scanned the pdf manual quickly, so I may have missed it, but I can't find what length single cycle it accepts.
Is it 128,256,512,1024,2048 or all of these ?
Musicmaker: "I'm playing all the right notes, but not neccesarily in the right order" Eric Morecame : Comedy Bhoddisatva

Hi Yemski,
it accepts all of them and works with 512 internally (currently), so it resamples them, also it "only" analyses up to 128th harmonic, however, I not came across even awkward samples which were not reproduced correctly yet, if you ever have any issues, please let me know.

Return to “LinPlug”