Curves - Reset Curve

Official support for: meldaproduction.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I know you're busy with the new update (any ETA on that?) but is there any chance you could add the ability to reset a curve to the default setting?

There is a 'clear points', but that's not quite the same as resetting it to default. It's a pain when you are messing around with a reverb curve in the convolutional reverb to have to manually drag the start and end points back to their original settings. Perhaps 'clear points' could be changed to just reset the curve, this seems more useful to me. Just a thought.

Thanks!

There's a little problem with that - there often is no "default", it's a little hard to describe, but for instance, you can save default settings with all plugins, then any graph in these plugins would effectively become the "first" and default. Oh...I'm getting lost in the description :D. Anyway I'll check, but I actually doubt it will be possible (well, everything is possible, but effectively possible is a completely different thing :D ).
About ETA - well, no idea, maybe beta in a week, maybe beta in a month. My guess is 2 weeks for the beta if everything goes well.
Vojtech
MeldaProduction MSoundFactory MDrummer MCompleteBundle The best plugins in the world :D

Okay, that's fair enough. I understand what you mean. It's a relatively minor issue anyway.

Thanks for the info on the timeline, I'm really eager to see what cool stuff you've changed! Good luck with it... any hints as to what we can expect?

Hehe mostly technical stuff, performance improvements etc., but generally I'd like to keep it secret for now :).
Vojtech
MeldaProduction MSoundFactory MDrummer MCompleteBundle The best plugins in the world :D

Return to “MeldaProduction”