short sequenced synth track

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

took it down, cheers to those who checked it out.
Last edited by V0RT3X on Fri Mar 27, 2015 3:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
:borg:

I like a lot of the sounds in this track, particularly the bass and the glitch sound with the lead. I like when the lead starts to hit higher notes around 0:30 and when the elements come together around 0:50. I like the glitch style sounds around 0:50. I also like the transition from the lead synth to the bass at 1:20.

Overall I think it could be a little louder. I had to turn my speakers up to hear everything, and that's a problem that I'm having with my own tracks. I'm not sure if this is mastering or the mix or something related to headroom though.

I compared the volume to some other songs on spotify and it wasn't as bad as I originally thought though; I'd say your track was around 80%-90% as loud.

I wish this had vocals. I've played some of my electronic instrumental tracks for people and they've told me that there should be some vocals (I think a lot of non musicians expect vocals on everything).

Have you heard this James Blake song? The deep vocals on it are really simple and it might not be hard to do something similar if you wanted to.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z_IoVDhRFAg

Return to “Music Cafe”