New Colour Scheme

Discussion about: tracktion.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hello all. Here's a colour scheme I worked on yesterday. I'm sure there's been some like it, but I thought it was a good compliment to the available T6 schemes, lot's of black. For personal tweaks I recommend looking at Audio Clip Base Colour, which changes the transparency of clips, and Yellow Button. I don't do much MIDI, so if it looks weird in that department please let me know what looks good and I'll update it.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/9foufqws6viq3 ... lours?dl=0
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Looks nice . I'm not to crazy about T4-6 default color scheme ...too white/ bright . I was using the nostalgia theme which is basically T1 theme colors and I tweaked a couple of other user themes ...I tend to like the darker themes ... I didn't know it has transparency , I wonder if this is new for T6 ?

No T5 had transparency too

aMUSEd wrote:No T5 had transparency too
Just shows how much goes over my head these days ..lolz :ud:

Audio Base Colour is more like a brightness actually, but can have a transparency vibe at certain settings.

I do wish yellow button was split up so that Loop, Clip, Punch, etc. could be changed separate from the rest of the yellow button stuff.

Really nice. Thanks!

Here's an example of a few tweaks to Audio Clip Base Colour, Yellow Button, and Blue Button. Sorry about the low-res pics these look much better loaded up.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/itwal7eottlzj ... lours?dl=0
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Noticed a weird thing in that last one where a setting in Audio Clip Base Colour caused the red clips to switch colours when split.

I think I fixed it with no adverse affects, so if you downloaded it I would do it again. Set it to FF440B0B (those are zeros) to recreate it.

Return to “Tracktion”