Absolute Zebra: SoundSet for Zebra2

Official support for: u-he.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

More than 12 months in the making, Absolute Zebra is an eclectic mix of patches, showcasing the synthesis potential of Zebra2. From shimmering pads to PPG-esque choirs to analog warmth, there should be something in this library for almost everyone :)

The Library contains a grand total of 130+ patches, each designed to be played expressively with Velocity, MW, AT (and many with additional control via BR (cc#2), the pitch bender and the Performance XY pads)
  • 27 Pads
  • 30 Key & Synths
  • 16 Vox
  • 13 Strings
  • 15 Leads
  • 9 Guitars
  • 7 Brass
  • 5 Bass
  • 8 Arps
  • 4 SFX & Perc
Here's a free demo bank

Here are some demos for you all... Everything you hear is raw Zebra, with no external FX or EQ
(except the drum loop that starts at 0:56 in 'Short Film Cue 3' and the drums on 'Take 5' )

Soundcloud- Absolute Zebra - Demos

And here are a few demos of individual patches...

Soundcloud - Absolute Zebra - Single Patch Demos

Holiday Sale Price (until 7-Dec-2019) $20

click HERE to Order/Pay via PayPal

Note: Orders are processed by hand as soon as Paypal notifies me of payment, but I do have to sleep occasionally :)
If you have not received an email within 12 hours, please contact me by email at edharvey-at-aural.science ]
Last edited by EdHarvey on Sun Nov 17, 2019 12:57 pm, edited 15 times in total.

Excellent, you're finally coming out with it! Good luck! :tu:

Any differences with the library from the last version you sent me some time back to test out? :)

Sounds great! :tu:
Rekkerd.org the latest news on audio plugins, sample libraries & virtual instruments, synth presets & more.
Don't click here if you can't control yourself!

8) Finally! :D

Great, alive and musical patches! Lovely demos Ed! :tu:
I will say a huge congrats and :clap: just give us a PayPal adress and a price too!

Cheers, :hug:

Well done Ed! These are beautiful sounds and I look forward to their eventual sale. :) :tu:

wow, sounds awesome! can't wait to check out the release! :tu:

I've added a link to the free demo bank in the first post...

I especially like Big Space Organ. Thank you for the freebies!
You can hear my original music at this link: https://www.soundclick.com/artist/defau ... dID=224436

Marvellous!

Yes to this one.

Demo sounds are fantastic.

Exceptional patches, Ed. :-)
Last edited by Howard on Sat May 30, 2015 12:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sound fantastic Ed! Looking forward to purchasing these.

Joe (off looking for the "Shut up and take my money" pic.. :hihi: )

Thank everyone, I'm very happy that you like them.... :hyper:
hollo wrote:just give us a PayPal adress and a price too!
The payment system is taking longer to than I anticipated; The new EU VAT regulations are a massive pain in the a$$ :x , and I forgot that the Easter break was coming :dog:

For now, if you are really desperate to get your hands on the patches, you can PM me and we can organize something via PayPal :wink:

The intro 'KVR special' price will be $22 (normally $28)...

Ed

EdHarvey wrote:Thank everyone, I'm very happy that you like them.... :hyper:
hollo wrote:just give us a PayPal adress and a price too!
The payment system is taking longer to than I anticipated; The new EU VAT regulations are a massive pain in the a$$ :x , and I forgot that the Easter break was coming :dog:
Welcome to rotting and collapsing EU hell-hole run by bureaucrats - hope you hate it, like any sane person would - we have to deal with this every day.
Here even village peasant can't produce native cheese anymore for tourists (because its illegal now)

And congrats on the release.

i`m fascinated. this is one of the best soundsets for zebra and turns it into a ppg wave, a roland jd800, a roland jv-synth, a waldorf wave , a dx7 etc. thrown in are some nice emulations of acoustic intruments like guitar, bass and brass and some of the most realistic choirs i have heard from a pure synth. especially tangerine dream fans who love the ppg wave dominated period during the 80s will love this soundset. highly recommended (and now back to playing).
:o :tu: and a big :hug:

Return to “u-he”