drum rompler?

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

hi. kontakt is ok, but im wonder is there such thing as a drum rompler like omnisphere that has built in sends, and effects for both single and master tracks. basically, something i can just plug into my daw without worrying about adding third party fx? currently, i use the wave alchemy mk2 but kontakt libraries are kind of annoying to use. it must have built in waveforms that i can swap out and those waveforms can be samples, or dsp based.

Most drum instruments currently out there have what you are describing. XLN's Addictive drums, BFD3, Geist, Tremor, Slate, Toontrack, etc. all have multiple outs, creative routing, multi FX and mixing capabilities built right in. Along with sequencer/MIDI players.
Berfab
So many plugins, so little time...

im looking for electronic drums. should have specified that.

Then check MDrummer. It sports samples (you can load your own, too) as well as drum synthesis. In addition you have almost all of Melda's plugins available in its FX section.

What about Maschine?

Battery 4 maybe?

Rob Papen Punch?

Maschine (v2) loads user samples and has built-in synthesis, lots of routing capabilities, separate outputs, FX, etc., plus you can load your own third-party plugins right into any channel, but it's quite a bit more expensive.
Logic Pro | PolyBrute | MatrixBrute | MiniFreak | Prophet 6 | Trigon 6 | OB-6 | Rev2 | Pro 3 | SE-1X | Polar TI2 | Blofeld | RYTMmk2 | Digitone | Syntakt | Digitakt | Integra-7

BBFG# wrote:Battery 4 maybe?
I almost mentioned that, but it doesn't have a drum synth (sample playback only). Otherwise, it would be a perfect fit IMO.
Logic Pro | PolyBrute | MatrixBrute | MiniFreak | Prophet 6 | Trigon 6 | OB-6 | Rev2 | Pro 3 | SE-1X | Polar TI2 | Blofeld | RYTMmk2 | Digitone | Syntakt | Digitakt | Integra-7

cryophonik wrote:
I almost mentioned that, but it doesn't have a drum synth (sample playback only). Otherwise, it would be a perfect fit IMO.
True, but the editing it does have is pretty close and it does have a large library, multiple bus and effects that the lack of the drum synth shouldn't be a problem. I do wonder why they made Drum Lab a part of Kontakt instead of Battery though.

BBFG# wrote: I do wonder why they made Drum Lab a part of Kontakt instead of Battery though.
Same here. Like the OP, I just don't like using Kontakt for drums, especially not when they already have perfectly good dedicated drum samplers like Battery and Maschine. It would be cool if they could make it integrate with one/both of them.

cryophonik wrote:
BBFG# wrote: I do wonder why they made Drum Lab a part of Kontakt instead of Battery though.
Same here. Like the OP, I just don't like using Kontakt for drums, especially not when they already have perfectly good dedicated drum samplers like Battery and Maschine. It would be cool if they could make it integrate with one/both of them.
+1

im not against kontakt libraries though. i just get annoyed because the good dance kontakt libraries are not available in kontakt player form and the small ones that are like heavocity are insanely expensive. you have wave alchemy, and thats cool, affordable, but suffers a bit from being to vintage. you have konkrete 3, but its a bit too unorthodox for daily use. konkrete 3 is a nice bit of kit though. i just wish there were more player libraries for electronic music. the only ones i know are listed on native instruments page. unless there are others i don't know off. that, or a non kontakt based drum rompler.

AstralExistence wrote:im looking for electronic drums. should have specified that.
Tremor and Microtonic
Berfab
So many plugins, so little time...

BERFAB wrote:
AstralExistence wrote:im looking for electronic drums. should have specified that.
Tremor and Microtonic
I see "rompler" in the title of this thread.

+1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ALEL0dMEKqA
Anyone who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

Return to “Instruments”