The journey begins (Ambient space music)

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

https://soundcloud.com/voratix/jttw

Everything is synthesized, no samples here.
I created this using the following tools.

Ableton Live (Sequencer)
Reaktor
Aalto
Bazille
Zebralette
Zebra
TheDrop
TheGlue
Alloy2
Massive
ZRev (Perfect as a send effect for ambient stuff ;) )

No Limiter was used, so you'll find it's not as "loud" as most tracks you hear on SC, probably because I mix on headphones.
:borg:

Very nice. Gentle and relaxing. Good stuff :D
Keep up the good work man!! \o/

Really enjoyed that, very nice ambience :tu:

So ambient that I wondered if the sound was turned on :P You could make the intro somewhat louder.

Has some atmosphere, but I can't appreciate it unless it's a soundtrack for something.
Blog ------------- YouTube channel
Tricky-Loops wrote: (...)someone like Armin van Buuren who claims to make a track in half an hour and all his songs sound somewhat boring(...)

Yeah, quieter than a lot of other stuff on SC, but I never expected ambient to win the "Loudness War". I think this is fine in terms of overall level. This has a great variety of sounds, lots of movement, and an atmosphere of foreboding. It works for me.

Good work :)

Very cool, really nice soundscape/ambience. Built up a really cool atmosphere and the lead sort of piano-ish parts filled the mix nicely. Well done :)

Nice travel through the strange and amorphous, with bits of alien communications. Thanks for sharing your music for free

I liked listening to this. The volume wasn't a problem, I solved it with the volume knob.

good stuff :tu:
HW SYNTHS [KORG T2EX - AKAI AX80 - YAMAHA SY77 - ENSONIQ VFX]
HW MODULES [OBi M1000 - ROLAND MKS-50 - ROLAND JV880 - KURZ 1000PX]
SW [CHARLATAN - OBXD - OXE - ELEKTRO - MICROTERA - M1 - SURGE - RMiV]
DAW [ENERGY XT2/1U RACK WINXP / MAUDIO 1010LT PCI]

Return to “Music Cafe”