Q: ni reaktor and multiple midi channels (audio outs)

Official support for: bitwig.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

i have reaktor with 4 instruments (4 midi channels) and 4 audio outs. how can i send different midi notes (preferably from one midi clip) to the different channels in reaktor ?

Create an instrument track for each midi channel you want to use.
Set each tracks output to Plugins->Reaktor->Reaktor.
A midi-channel-selector is showing now in the output dropdown, select the intended channel there for each track.

Cheers,

Tom
"Out beyond the ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing, there is a field. I’ll meet you there." - Rumi
ScreenDream Instagram Mastodon

What do you want exactly?
Midi from wehre to wehre? From ONE!!! BWS-Clip to reaktor? Dont think that BWS support different channels in one clip. From more BWS-clops to reaktor, maybe possible, but u will need some scripts which handles the channels. Reaktor-Midi-out to severeal BWS tracks - thats possible with HW-Instrument, one multichannel-script and channel-routing of the destination-tracks.

The other way (midi into reaktor from one BWS-Clip) - the easiest option is to specify the note-range in your 4 reaktor-instruments, so each of them only covers one or two octaves.
But the most easiest way: play it unisono or make 4 seperate reaktor(ensembles)- and-tracks each with its own midi-source.

Return to “Bitwig”