Bitwig Studio 1.1.8 RC-1

Official support for: bitwig.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Good evening,

Bitwig Studio 1.1.8 RC-1 is available for download on http://www.bitwig.com/en/download.html. Here is the list of changes:

FIXED - Crash if dragging a preset to device in a nested chain to replace and before the preset has been loaded deleting the nested chain that contains the device that will be replaced.
FIXED - Popup text field for renaming cue markers sometimes appears too far on the right.
FIXED - Regression in 1.1.7: drag and drop from OSX Finder does not work with all file names.
FIXED - Regression: Clicks in Stretch HD mode.
FIXED - Regression in 1.1.7: crash when scaling raw audio after bouncing via clip inspector.

Cheers,
Volker
Volker Schumacher, developer at http://www.bitwig.com

Cool :)
desktop: windows 10 x64, i5 4690k, 32gb ram 1600mhz, 2x ssd 128 gb +2x3 tb, asus gtx 970, asus proz gamer motherboard, no external audiocard
laptop: windows 10 x64, i7 mq4700, 12gb ram 1600mhz, 1 tb, asus gt 750

volker@bitwig wrote:FIXED - Popup text field for renaming cue markers sometimes appears too far on the right.
Awesome, that one already had a looooooooooooooooooong beard ;-)

Cheers,

Tom
"Out beyond the ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing, there is a field. I’ll meet you there." - Rumi
ScreenDream Instagram Mastodon

ThomasHelzle wrote:
volker@bitwig wrote:FIXED - Popup text field for renaming cue markers sometimes appears too far on the right.
:hihi: :tu:

Thanks Volker. :)

goatgirl wrote:
ThomasHelzle wrote:
:hihi: :tu:
+1 Works great now :)

Just one little thing: when I right click on the cue marker itself and then choose 'Rename Cue Marker...' the popup text field lays over the cue marker but when I right click on the name of the cue marker and then choose 'Rename Cue Marker...' the popup text field is perfectly alligned over the old name.
Is this intentionally?

^ I have a slightly different experience:
a. when I right click on the text and choose "rename cue marker", I get a text field that I can fill.. good.
b. When I double click on the text, I get a text field that I can fill.. good.
c. When I double click on the marker icon, I get an ugly left-aligned text field.. not good.
d. When the text to be entered is longer than the cue marker field the text scrolls; instead the field should extend.

Sent to support.

volker@bitwig wrote:FIXED - Crash if dragging a preset to device in a nested chain to replace and before the preset has been loaded deleting the nested chain that contains the device that will be replaced.
:tu:

thanks for this - and thanks for keeping the bugfix process "in parallel" with readying 1.2... It's great to have these incremental bugfix updates/candidates to tide us over... much thanks. cheers

the updated logo looks nice! :)

^Oh yeah. The simpler the better in my opinion. Just the red circle with the logo would be fine too. Simple stuff ages better.

there was a whole topic about it, seem we lost the automation event(region ones are working) related functions , the menu items are always grayed out

only the delete one is working :help:
"Where we're workarounding, we don't NEED features." - powermat

xbitz wrote:there was a whole topic about it, seem we lost the automation event(region ones are working) related functions , the menu items are always grayed out

only the delete one is working :help:
Allways been like that. It works if you select time selection tool though. I think just planned devolopment and therefore gray prehaps.. Just my guess.
desktop: windows 10 x64, i5 4690k, 32gb ram 1600mhz, 2x ssd 128 gb +2x3 tb, asus gtx 970, asus proz gamer motherboard, no external audiocard
laptop: windows 10 x64, i7 mq4700, 12gb ram 1600mhz, 1 tb, asus gt 750

Ogopogo wrote:^Oh yeah. The simpler the better in my opinion. Just the red circle with the logo would be fine too. Simple stuff ages better.
+1 for 'circle is cool!!!'
Maybe put the version letters inside the circle? ;) I like to see which version I'm using.

Also I think for the transparent reddish 'background' the saturation (S in HSL scale) could be reduced a bit and maybe it could be even a bit darker :P

Little padding around the version? :)
BWL.png
Also I think for the transparent reddish 'background' the saturation (S in HSL scale) could be reduced a bit and maybe it could be even a bit darker
Yeah, definitely doesn't look right.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Michael Schmalle
http://www.teotigraphix.com
Surfing on sine waves

Maschine4Bitwig - Studio, MK2, MikroMK2, MK1
http://www.teotigraphix.com/bitwig/maschine

Return to “Bitwig”