Akai advance release date?

Anything about hardware musical instruments.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Does anyone know when they are going to be physically at a store? Can guitar center employees weigh in if they are in the back or anything?

My sources tell me that all US stores have been supplied this Monday.

Here's a list of all the sources, that I've tried, with no one carrying one. I'm not sure who's Ticks sources are, but these are the biggest names in the states for pimping gear. NOBODY has them in the states period. I'd love a name as I'd buy one if they had anything available. I want the 61,but I'd settle for the 49 key to test it for now. I'm hearing dates of earliest mid May, or early June

1. Sweetwater
2. Guitar Center
3. Alto Music
4. Sam Ash
5. AMS
6. zzsounds
7. Musicians Friend
8. Amazon
9. Gearnuts
10. Amazon
11. Ebay
12. B&H Photo-Video
13. Full Compass
Last edited by trusampler on Wed May 06, 2015 3:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
INTERFACE: RME ADI-2/4 Pro/Antelope Orion Studio Synergy Core/BAE 1073 MPF Dual/Heritage Audio Successor+SYMPH EQ
SYNTHS: Korg Kronos X 88/Yamaha Montage M8x/Sequential Trigon 6/
Behringer DM12D/Pro-800

Thomann germany had set june 5th.

Well I can tell you they left the Akai warehouses last week and were delivered to the retailers last week-end.
They might all have been sold out immediately because of preorders.
Did you call Sweetwater today ? Their web site shows them as available.

Big Tick wrote:Well I can tell you they left the Akai warehouses last week and were delivered to the retailers last week-end.
They might all have been sold out immediately because of preorders.
Did you call Sweetwater today ? Their web site shows them as available.

The only thing i see is Pre-orders for these hot new controllers will add up quickly, so place your pre-order with Sweetwater as soon as you can - that way you'll secure the earliest delivery of an Akai Pro Advance keyboard of your own (and bragging rights with your friends)!"

Where do you see that they are available?
INTERFACE: RME ADI-2/4 Pro/Antelope Orion Studio Synergy Core/BAE 1073 MPF Dual/Heritage Audio Successor+SYMPH EQ
Behringer DM12D/Pro-800

Right, I was confused because it let me add it to the card and start the checkout. I didn't see that preorders message.
Damn. I don't know then. They must have sold them all as preorders already.

I called guitar center, and I know they are not the best customer service, but they didn't have any come in

I'm really hoping the keys feelfgood on this thing. Crossing fingers.

For info, since last monday, thomann Germany:
"Due back in stock on 05.06.2015"

It seems that Thomann has been supplied but out of stock quickly (due to preorders ?)

yo

Haha, I think in Europe, they put the month second. So that reads June 5 2015. Which is what some other online retailers have them for. Does anyone have theirs yet from preorders? I'm already doubting I need this, they better shut up and take my money now!!

Apparently all the ones who got a preorder are too busy making music :)

Where are all these pre order sales, It's kinda odd no ones posted any unboxing Akai Advanced videos on youtube yet!
Behringer DM12D/Pro-800

Yes a bit strange here, I have been expecting too a video on youtube, or forum messages, and nothing. Either the number of keyboards was quite low, or the deliveries have been posponed? (based on Thomann message, it seems more to be the 1, but who knows :-) ) ....

Local Guitar Center says June 5th

Return to “Hardware (Instruments and Effects)”