Hive 1.0 Release Candidate - intro offer has ended June 2nd

Official support for: u-he.com
Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hello world!!

Hive 1.0 Release Candidate is finished and ready to share with the world—the official release date is June 2nd!

The introductory price of $99 will end on release day (June 2nd - 12:00pm midday Berlin time) and the new price will be $149.

We usually extend the introductory price for a couple of weeks after release, but with the recent addition of a reseller program we needed to change how the introductory offer works.

However, we want to ensure that u-he customers have ample opportunity to buy Hive at the $99 price.

So right now, you can purchase and download the Hive 'release candidate'. This version is the same as Hive 1.0 that will be publicly available on June 2nd. All presets, features and bug fixes included. The only difference between the two versions is the price!

Check out HIVE's - official product video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pk4ex-yagls

Features:

* Very low CPU usage
* Switchable audio characteristics (normal, dirty, clean)
* 2 main oscillators, 2 sub-oscillators
* Up to 16x unison for each of the 4 oscillators for “super” sounds
* 2 multimode filters
* Step sequencer and arpeggiator
* 12 slot modulation matrix with 2 targets per slot, 4 envelopes (ADSR), 2 LFOs
* 7 built in effects
* Single screen interface
* Over 2700 great sounding presets including TREASURE TROVE
* Available as VST2, AU and AAX

Buy Hive here

Please note that former beta serials won’t work any longer.

Download Hive here:

Hive 1.0 Mac
Hive 1.0 Win

Owners of Hive can simply download and install over the existing version. u-he however recommends to perform a clean installation.
So backup your current preset-library, delete it and install the Hive Release Candidate.

All the best from Berlin!

Enjoy,
Michael & u-he team
Last edited by u-he-michael on Tue May 19, 2015 1:07 pm, edited 3 times in total.

MORPH tab in the hexagon? (Not in RC as it stands!) :hyper:

EvilDragon wrote:MORPH tab in the hexagon? (Not in RC as it stands!) :hyper:
Now that's gonna cause a controversy :lol: :lol: :lol:

Congratulations on the release u-he! :party: :party: :party:
Feel free to call me Brian.

Download's so slow right now. Looks like everyone's downloading. Congrats on the release, this is the first synth i own where i don't rely on the presets and feel inspired to design my own instead. I've done almost 150 preset on it, a first for me. Yay for Hive.
musisikamar.com

i own hive and it's installed for a few months how do install the new version. Iits a great synth

lectropunk wrote:i own hive and it's installed for a few months how do install the new version. Iits a great synth
As stated above: "Owners of Hive can simply download and install over the existing version." 8)

thanks pal

... after a full install over the old beta, you can safely delete the "Factory Preview" folder (archive it first, if you prefer).

Thanks and Congrats. Wanted to ask about this for the last two days, but with the death in the family thought it was insensitive to do so.
I favourited quite a few of the Factory Preview folder so I will definitely be keeping that around too.
thanks
rsp
sound sculptist

The manual mentions a hidden "Wow" parameter for the delay. Is this available for someone? I can't find it in the ModMatrix.

[Edit] I can adjust it if I use the "UnWow the Delay" panel preset, but it doesn't seem to be available in the parameter list when right-clicking the target in the ModMatrix.

Howard wrote:... after a full install over the old beta, you can safely delete the "Factory Preview" folder (archive it first, if you prefer).
Actually Howard on the Mac, it seem to have deleted the Factory Preview..
Fortunately after reading your post and copied it to another safe location before the install.....

thanks
rsp

Strange on the PC it kept it there...maybe on the mac I moved it and not copied it safely to the desktop.
thanks
rsp
Last edited by zvenx on Tue May 19, 2015 1:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
sound sculptist

Chapelle wrote:The manual mentions a hidden "Wow" parameter for the delay. Is this available for someone? I can't find it in the ModMatrix.

[Edit] I can adjust it if I use the "UnWow the Delay" panel preset, but it doesn't seem to be available in the parameter list when right-clicking the target in the ModMatrix.
Try activating the delay in the effects section first.
Aiynzahev-sounds
Sound Designer - Soundsets for Pigments, Repro, Diva, Virus TI, Nord Lead 4, Serum, DUNE2, Spire, and others

Aiynzahev wrote:
Chapelle wrote:The manual mentions a hidden "Wow" parameter for the delay. Is this available for someone? I can't find it in the ModMatrix.

Try activating the delay in the effects section first.
Ah, OK, I haven't thought of that. :dog:
Thanks! :tu:

Congrats on the release :tu:
Rekkerd.org the latest news on audio plugins, sample libraries & virtual instruments, synth presets & more.
Don't click here if you can't control yourself!

Return to “u-he”