The problem of audio recording

Official support for: mutools.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I tried to do as shown in the video. There is no analog audio file. Nothing happens.He does not write. Help!

You may have to explain a bit more what your setup is. Do you have a mic or audio-in to pick up some live audio and you want to record it in MuLab? Are you sure that your soundcard/audio settings are all in order and it picks up sound?

Just a little more information, so that someone can really help you out, you know!

Hi Oleg

Just a shot in the dark. When you open Modular view and double click on
-Audio File Recorder - is it set to the right - Record from - and - Output to -
and is the button - Record - armed (the one far left -).
It light up if it is.

Cheers
Sound C loud
Band C amp
Clicks and pops is all I get

(Google translator) Please let action sequences 1,2,3, That's how I was doing on the video, I have no words, and in such settings. Nothing sounds! This is the first program when it occurs! Nothing complicated should not be! The second question: Is there a developer may write a letter in person? There are comments and error. This is a new version.

@ Oleg
sorry - unfortunately the language barrier means that nobody can really understand you -
obviously you are having problems recording audio

@jo - I hope you are observing - audio recording in mulab is so overcomplicated and it's totally unecessary

energy xt has the perfect system - press r to record on the selected track - press r again (or stop) to stop recording -
no "audio file recorders" "arming a track" "takes" "lanes" - automatically creating new / switching tracks etc etc - as found on other sequencers
Cheers

Mick

mickwest1 wrote:@jo - I hope you are observing
Yes i am. And i will work on this soon, cfr our earlier conversations about that. (thx)

Return to “MUTOOLS”