Rex files wrong tempo when imported to Live 9?

Audio Plugin Hosts and other audio software applications discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hello can anyone explain what's happening here with my Rex loops when importing to Live 9? I have programmed my original top loops with the Octatrack/Machine Drum and TR-8 and have them at 125 bpm, I then import in to Recycle 2.2 and do some adjustments and save as Rex file (2 bars - 125bpm) however when I import to Live the bpm has went up to 230.65 ??? What's going on here?

Iv'e adjusted the tempo of the loop in Live itself but it sounds wrong now using the -2 +2 feature in the clip.. is there something i'm missing?

See Image, tempo in recycle is 125 and then same file in Live 9 is at 230+ bpm

Thanks for any advice

Rob

Do the slices overlap by any chance? Is it Ok in anything-else (another DAW host or Kontakt or ...?)

Or, can you upload the (ZIPped?) rx2 file here for us to have a look?
DarkStar, ... Interesting, if true
Inspired by ...

DarkStar wrote:Do the slices overlap by any chance? Is it Ok in anything-else (another DAW host or Kontakt or ...?)

Or, can you upload the (ZIPped?) rx2 file here for us to have a look?
Thanks mate, Iv'e checked this again. What happens is if I save the same file as a wav or aif from recycle and then import into Live then it shows the 125 bpm as it should. However it's only if I save that file as a Rex file and then import to Live it shows as 230.65 bpm. The file plays as a 125 bpm in Live but shows it as a 230.65 tempo.. will have to check out this more today.

Return to “Hosts & Applications (Sequencers, DAWs, Audio Editors, etc.)”