Bazille soundset - Metamodernistic Distortion

Official support for: u-he.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hey u-he forum readers

Leap Into The Void released Metamodernistic Distortion for Bazille.

The idea and vision for Metamodernistic Distortion is a hybrid of progressive rock/metal on the one hand and, contemporary electronica with emphasis on experimental noise and distorted industrial genres on the other.
Call it a very dirty story with a great solo and good opportunities for strong melodies.
Metamodernistic Distortion is for the dark, the ghost and the distorted progressive mind.

Details:
  • 103 presets, from melodic, to sequenced, to more abstract.
  • Focus on distortion, noise and overdriven elements.
  • Modhweel and expression assignments for coloring and morphing on all presets.
  • Detailed patch list with descriptions of each sound and the assignments.
  • Bazille 1.0 required.
Purchase now and save 30%.

https://soundcloud.com/leap-into-the-vo ... distortion

All sounds heard in the demos come from the soundset with no fx used but a Low cut EQ (below 40Hz) and a small amount of limiter on the output.

Thanks for reading.

Mikael Adle
Leap Into The Void
Last edited by liv on Sat Jun 06, 2015 10:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
Sounds and presets for UVI Falcon "Iterata X".
Bazille soundset - Crystalline Textures 3.

Three days til release.

Added a new composition called "Alter Of Sin", featuring a multitrack sequenced sound with bd, clicks, noise swells and pulses, a mystic keys sound, a tempo-synced rhythmic sequence and a punch-synth sound.

Please enjoy.

https://soundcloud.com/leap-into-the-void/alter-of-sin

All sounds heard come from Metamodernistic Distortion with no fx used but a Low cut EQ (below 40Hz) and a small amount of limiter on the output.

Really like the vibe of those sounds (I do Post-Industrial myself) - but since I haven't even explored Bazille's factory soundbank yet (and the price tag is a bit too steep for me) I guess I'll pass on this one.

Still very cool! :tu:

2ZrgE wrote:(and the price tag is a bit too steep for me) I guess I'll pass on this one.

Still very cool! :tu:
+1

For both lines above
Professional technicians are assessed by the abilities they possess.
Amateur technicians are assessed by the tools they possess - and the amount of those tools, with an obvious preference to the latest hyped ones.
(Gabe Dumbbell)

2ZrgE wrote:Really like the vibe of those sounds :tu:
Thanks, great to hear you like the vibe.

Tp3 wrote:+1
8) Thanks.

Metamodernistic Distortion has now been released.
Please see OP with updated info.

:party:

Got permission to share this wonderful piece composed by kvr user "andlae" containing three presets from Metamodernistic Distortion (Caress Dreams, Dual Gater and Infernal Scream) and one from Crystalline Textures (Polyatomic).

Please enjoy.

https://soundcloud.com/andless/waiting-for-hope

All creds to andlae.

Got permission to share this wonderful piece composed by kvr user "andlae" containing three presets from Metamodernistic Distortion (Caress Dreams, Dual Gater and Infernal Scream) and one from Crystalline Textures (Polyatomic).
Thanks for the kindest of words. Let me add there is also the patch "Beautiful" from Canto Con Brio Electric sound bank as well. That makes it 5 patches from you liv!

andlae wrote:Let me add there is also the patch "Beautiful" from Canto Con Brio Electric sound bank as well.
:tu: thanks.

Added a new composition called "A Day In The Park" showcasing the softer, warmer and subtly distorted side of Metamodernistic Distortion, featuring pads, sequences, feedback, synth and mono lead sound.

Please enjoy.

https://soundcloud.com/leap-into-the-vo ... n-the-park

All sounds heard come from the soundset with no fx used but a Low cut EQ (below 40Hz) and a small amount of limiter on the output.

Return to “u-he”