A couple of demos of mine

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I was wondering what ya'll would think of these two tracks...

The first one was finished about a month or so ago, I consider it the best track I've made since I started about a year or so ago. When I'm able to, I want to get an amp and record the guitar on that (already have means of two guitars to choose from) and probably replace the violin sample with a real violin recording when I can get around to attempting it:

[removed]

This second one... I don't know what to feel about it. Similarly the violin and viola are temporary stand ins until I can get real ones in.. but this is mostly a rework of a track I did back last Fall, so I kind of feel it's not that great but that it's not too terrible.. I also planned to put in some voice samples/small lyrics like in the first one in the quiet parts but I havn't gotten around to writing that part yet:

[removed]

On both I also later plan for the finished versions to add small, quiet and subtle 303 patterns that fade in and out. I consider what I do to be psytrance since it pulls on influences from trance and Indian music (partial use of a raga and the use of the tablas) and generally has the same structure and uses 303 basslines. Though I guess it also has a dark industrial vibe to it too :p

So I guess I'm asking if either of these are any good, the first one representing where I am after a year where I first could barely make something resembling music with 100% of it being my own work xD Also any comments on what you think of the style would be appreciated :)

Return to “Music Cafe”