MuLab 6.5.29 released

Official support for: mutools.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

There is a new MuLab 6.5.7 test version in http://www.mutools.com/forsythia

What's changed since M6.4.26:
  • Improved MUX front panel construction system. Includes upgrading the previous front panels to the new system.
  • Added more editable skin colors.
  • Scanning VST plug-ins: Now an explicit diagnostic message is given when there is a 32 bit <-> 64 bit mismatch.
  • Scanning VST plug-ins: The scan report is also shown now when scanning a single plug-in that fails so to see the detailed diagnostic info.
  • LFO: Fixed a sonic prob when automating LFO parameters during the fade-in or fade-out.
  • Constant Modulator module: Value parameter automations now are smoothed to avoid zipper noise.
  • Sequence functions "Modify Keys" and "Modify Velocities" now also visible in mixed sequences that contain note and other types of events.
  • Improved color picker.
  • Fixed a possible crash bug when zooming out very much in a small multi-sample editor.
  • Upon looping a relevant MIDI Song Pos event is sent out.
  • The intensity of the panel surface texture now is a preference.
    Setting it to 0 results in pure clean panels, setting it to eg 12 adds a bit of vintagy to the panel looks.
  • First metronome beat is louder than the others.
  • Pure Delay now also supports stereo mode.
  • LFO: When in tempo-sync mode, you can also input the frequency parameter as "1/4", "3/8" etc.
  • Drag-drop an audio stream or sample object on the [+] track button creates a new track.
Here is an initial info doc on the improved MUX front panel system: http://www.mutools.com/forsythia/M65%20 ... 20Info.txt

How to install: Make sure to install the full new package in a separate folder. For how to copy your user settings from your current MuLab to this new MuLab folder, see http://www.mutools.com/info/docs/mulab/ ... ation.html

Do not yet use this version for important work, this is a test version.

All feedback very welcome!

:o ....my god, the incredible awesomeness of the front panel editor! :shock: :party:
Jo, man, you've outdone yourself there, that's just fantastic! Yes, sure, I have to go through it all, but just alone the choices for controllers, sliders, the automatic association of gadgets with group frames.... :hug: it's incredible! :hyper:

Ok, so, much to explore, but this is already a FANTASTIC JOB!!! Absolutely fantastic! I only spent about 30seconds with it and discovered countless things I love... alone the new property options for colors and transparencies and all of that... so delightful! You just rock! 8-)

i only messed around with the new front panels for a few mins and already loveing it as taron said you have truely out done your self 10/10 and thank you for all your hard work

Where is documentation to find how to construct those user front panels
There is nothing to find in MUlab what points me to making of a user panel :help:

Ahaha, janhardo, sorry, I got a little scare at first myself. What used to be "unlock front panel" is now MUCH MORE APPROPRIATELY "edit front panel".
I don't know how much you know about MUX at all? But in case you don't, if you want to make a new MUX or modify an existing MUX, it normally opens with a so-called "Front Panel".
Since this is just a test version, it seems you cannot create a new front panel, but only modify existing ones. Unless there's something else I'm still missing myself, haha.

Just open your Basic Synth's front panel by just clicking the little diagonal arrow next to it in the Rack slot or double clicking on the Basic Synth in its slot.
Then go over to the window/panel this has opened and right click anywhere on a front panel or its title bar and expand "Editor" to reveal "Edit Front Panel" and "Show Modular Area".
Select "Edit Front Panel" and you'll see a grid show up across the whole front panel...now it's "unlocked" so you can edit it.
Last edited by Taron on Wed Jun 10, 2015 3:44 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Fantastic Editor. One thing... Is it possible to add a warning upon "Remove Component" '?
MuLab-Reaper of course :D

[confirm requester] Yeah, that would be good habits! :tu:

Boy, I can't wait for this to be fully functional. What an evil teaser, hahaha! :lol:

Introducing "Robin" :

Mux preset :
Robin.zip (mux preset)

when i unlock the front panel then drag and drop a lfo over to it it wont let me add it

yup, same here, that's what I mean by "can't wait for it to be fully functional"! :shock:

jo he is just teaseing us cant wait

He's watching this thread with a Large Cold Beer and having some very good time :party:
MuLab-Reaper of course :D

DOOOHHHH! :oops:
RTFM classic! :lol: :oops:
I think, Jo, is waiting for one of us to finally get it...besides, eh...

Ok, now this is a little less intuitive than the good old drag'n'drop, but here is how it works right out of the temp docs:

How to add components to a front panel:

* First of all make sure that the original of what you want to add is visible in a window
* Right-click the main background or the background of a group frame -> "Add Component"
* Select what you want to add
* Now a pointing hand appears with which you can select what you want to add.
As long as the pointing hand is up, you can also click title bars to select windows, or Ctrl+Tab to switch thru windows.
Or press [Esc] to cancel the selection.

thanks taron

liquidsound wrote:He's watching this thread with a Large Cold Beer and having some very good time :party:
:hihi:

Great job on the front panels Jo :party: . Really nice to be able to move all that is
inside a groupframe in one go.

Haven't experienced any bugs yet on my Win 7 64 bit.

Cheers :tu:
Sound C loud
Band C amp
Clicks and pops is all I get

Return to “MUTOOLS”