Did I? No don't think so.

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

A fun little thing you might like:
http://www.musically.me.uk/music/The_Piper.ogg

Just change the extension to mp3 if that's the format you want.
It wasn't me! (well, actually, it probably was) - apparently now an 'elderly' so maybe I forgot!

Nobody? :(
It wasn't me! (well, actually, it probably was) - apparently now an 'elderly' so maybe I forgot!

As you say - a fun little thing. Easy listening, and the slow changeup takes this in a slightly different direction to what you might have imagined. Good stuff. Thanks for sharing.
Time is an illusion - lunchtime doubly so.

Great little knees up ditty. Very perky! Interesting and unexpected change to vibes and guitar which works well!
Bought a smile to my ears...
Well done! :)
Bandcamp
Music with progressive intent.

Yup, that was a fun listen! For some reason, the main part makes me think about the music you hear at street festivals as you wander around buying food and eating it. The only thing that's missing is some vocals! The middle part with the vibes and guitar is quite a different feel, but that's nice too.

Thanks a lot guys :)

And abject appologies for taking so long to respond :oops:

The organ set back into the wash of verb reminds me of something David Lynch might write...like a scene with a formation of dancing hamburgers on a little stage in someones toilet bowl.
....................Don`t blame me for 'The Roots', I just live here. :x

Thanks.
It seems you always have a somewhat latteral view of things :ud: :hug:

annode;
The organ set back into the wash of verb reminds me of something David Lynch might write...like a scene with a formation of dancing hamburgers on a little stage in someones toilet bowl.
folderol;
Thanks.
It seems you always have a somewhat latteral view of things :ud: :hug:
Lateral thinking is solving problems through an indirect and creative approach, using reasoning that is not immediately obvious and involving ideas that may not be obtainable by using only traditional step-by-step logic
Why thank you folderol.Had to look up that term relative to thought.
If your not too familiar with David Lynch, my vision to your music was a compliment. I like the song. It belongs in a film.

This is where I was coming from;
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=awVNCIjQq1A
....................Don`t blame me for 'The Roots', I just live here. :x

Interesting. I'd never seen any of David Lynch's work.

P.S.
Still not sure about the toilet bowl. How about a ceramic sink? :P :D

I got a "Forbidden" message......

That's very strange. I just checked both the ogg version and the mp3 both seem fine here (the mp3 plays inside firefox). What are you trying to fetch it with?

folderol wrote:That's very strange. I just checked both the ogg version and the mp3 both seem fine here (the mp3 plays inside firefox). What are you trying to fetch it with?

Firefox...

I just tried it again, I just get the word, "Forbidden" on a white page.

Very strange...

I'm sure it great! :)

Don't want to make a fuss but try the following link. It might be that your service has a 'thing' about the Zen address space.

http://www.kara-moon.com/forum/index.ph ... ttach=6779

That one worked fine...

IN FACT, that tune made me jump up on my computer table and dance and dance with the elves of that run my studio.

Seriously, great tune with a very simple but good vibe.

Glad I got to hear it!

-Z :)

Return to “Music Cafe”