Psychomotor [darkpsy/suomisaundi]

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hello KVR!

6 minutes 50 seconds of high octane stuff with some unexpected melodic twists

https://soundcloud.com/recursion-loop/psychomotor
You may think you can fly ... but you better not try

Basically what I said about your track before this one (which I'm sure you remember ;)) also applies here:

Love the melodic stuff ! The piano arps come in nicely I think, and indeed unexpected (for me anyway).
Good production as well imo.

But again, just not too fond of the 4 to the floor bassdrum, but yeah, it's Psy not Psy-Breaks :D, so of course not a valid negative point.
(Just the only thing that holds this track back from making it a personal fave).

You gave the bassdrum a nice amount of thump though which I like (unlike that 'clicky' bassdrum I hear in some Psy / Full-on tracks).

All in all (disregarding my personal thing), thumbs up.

Adventurous and interesting. Cool sounds. Great mix. The piano was a surprise. Love the final chord. Great stuff. :tu:

No-Use, Frantz, thank for your feedback! Honestly I even didn't expect that people who are not strictly into darkpsy genre would like and comment this song. It was a sort of experiment, I usually make and listen to more accessible kinds of psytrance.

No-Use, I remember your comment on my other song. :wink: Psybreaks is another style which I like, I will probably try some breakbeats in my future projects.
You may think you can fly ... but you better not try

Return to “Music Cafe”