FR Plugin tabs

Discussion about: tracktion.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Can we have tabs for plugins to group them in one or two windows (with drag and drop for grouping) instead of them using multiple windows, it gets a bit cluttered when you have lots floating?

I'll add it to our feature requests list for discussion but I can't confirm if it will make it into a future release or not.

aMUSEd wrote:Can we have tabs for plugins to group them in one or two windows (with drag and drop for grouping) instead of them using multiple windows, it gets a bit cluttered when you have lots floating?

I think some sort of regular plugin grouping would help here so you could quickly key through which sets of GUI's show as opposed to having a separate tab, but they could certainly coexist.

This https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nSsAkfh0IHE came out yesterday.

Is it doing the biz?
[W10-64, T5/6/7/W8/9/10/11/12/13, 32(to W8)&64 all, Spike],[W7-32, T5/6/7/W8, Gina16] everything underused.

Kang wrote:
aMUSEd wrote:Can we have tabs for plugins to group them in one or two windows (with drag and drop for grouping) instead of them using multiple windows, it gets a bit cluttered when you have lots floating?

I think some sort of regular plugin grouping would help here so you could quickly key through which sets of GUI's show as opposed to having a separate tab, but they could certainly coexist.
That's what I mean, something like in Studio One.

jabe wrote:This https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nSsAkfh0IHE came out yesterday.

Is it doing the biz?
What is that plugin at the end?

OK, I think I see what you are saying, tabs at the tops of the plugin window so you could go through them easily. That would be cool. I thought you meant a whole new tab on the top row of Tracktion for plugin GUI's. I'm talking about groups where I can hit a key command and certain plugins will be selected all at once, which you can't do in Studio One (can you do this in any DAW?).

That video is talking about plugin organization, which is cool, but hasn't that been around for a while?

That plugin is a new Tracktion Synth? I think, maybe it's not out yet, but they have a post about it on facebook.

They should definitely make those Tracktion colors the default!

Kang wrote:OK, I think I see what you are saying, tabs at the tops of the plugin window so you could go through them easily. That would be cool. I thought you meant a whole new tab on the top row of Tracktion for plugin GUI's. I'm talking about groups where I can hit a key command and certain plugins will be selected all at once, which you can't do in Studio One (can you do this in any DAW?).

That video is talking about plugin organization, which is cool, but hasn't that been around for a while?
Yes. Ideally you could have more than one tabbed plugin container so they could be clustered as groups too (and with drag drop between them for organisation).

Return to “Tracktion”