What to spend Native Instruments voucher on if you have Ultimate 10 already?

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Not much I can see to spend the $20 ($25?) voucher on seeing that most items will be in Ultimate 11... any ideas? :wink:

Maschine expansions

C-note wrote:Maschine expansions
Yep.

Hardware?
:borg:

C-note wrote:Maschine expansions

What if you don't have Maschine?
my music: http://www.alexcooperusa.com
"It's hard to be humble, when you're as great as I am." Muhammad Ali

It's not money, it's just a little psychological trick to get you to spend real money that you wouldn't otherwise have spent. Just throw it away. It's actually costing you money, not saving.

spirit wrote:It's not money, it's just a little psychological trick to get you to spend real money that you wouldn't otherwise have spent. Just throw it away. It's actually costing you money, not saving.
Smart Aussie guy :)
No auto tune...

Ive bought komplete versions many times and have hardly ever used the voucher. This year tho im thinking of using it for the acoustic guitar library. Sure it'll be in k11, but who knows when that will be, i'll get to use it until then, and i'll offload it at the kvr marketplace when k11 comes out anyway.

ShawnG wrote:Ive bought komplete versions many times and have hardly ever used the voucher. This year tho im thinking of using it for the acoustic guitar library. Sure it'll be in k11, but who knows when that will be, i'll get to use it until then, and i'll offload it at the kvr marketplace when k11 comes out anyway.

+1
http://www.kvraudio.com/forum/viewtopic ... 1#p6156141
Berfab
So many plugins, so little time...

spirit wrote:It's not money, it's just a little psychological trick to get you to spend real money that you wouldn't otherwise have spent. Just throw it away. It's actually costing you money, not saving.
Oh yeah. I could probably write an essay on this, but no matter where my wife shops or what she buys, the conversation always goes like this when she comes back from the store.

She: "That sale was so good, I just saved us X dollars!"

Me: "You didn't save us anything, you just spent Y dollars!"

And without fail, Y > X.

Wait for K11. The upgrade may just include some of the things you need that aren't a part of K10.
Intel Core2 Quad CPU + 4 GIG RAM

Exactly what I did after buying K10U.

Return to “Instruments”