Is SM 2.7 available?

Official support for: kv331audio.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I keep seeing ads to buy version 2.7 while it is on sale, or to download the demo, but there is no update for owners yet on the website....what am I missing?

the following was posted on facebook - kind of weird that the demo of the new version is up before the update for existing owners, but the 1st isn't that far off so it's no big deal
Don't forget to download SynthMaster 2.7 demo at: http://www.synthmaster.com/downloads.aspx , we're gonna release SynthMaster 2.7 on August 1st with 300 new factory presets and many cool features like 16 new oscillator algorithms and less CPU consuming analog filters!

not available for download yet :/

It seems a couple days are needed to get it out, look at their FB page, they replied to a comment about it.

- Mario

Looks like it's out now.
Mac Studio
Cubase 13, Ableton Live 12

yes :)

Nice update. But if i remember correctly, the morphing between LFOs as feature was listed before on facebook. Is this for the next update now?

Igro wrote:Nice update. But if i remember correctly, the morphing between LFOs as feature was listed before on facebook. Is this for the next update now?
v3.0

We'll go through all feature requests and try to implement as much as we could for v3.0
Works at KV331 Audio
SynthMaster voted #1 in MusicRadar's "Best Synth of 2019" poll
SynthMaster One voted #4 in MusicRadar's "Best Synth of 2019" poll

Return to “KV331 Audio”