Dont_be_afraid (dark ambient)

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

:borg:

Sooo awesome. I LOVE this.

YOu tell me not to be afraid in the title and then give me this trip into cyber-mind-twisting horror through the auditory nerve...

The art you used for the song is also very telling... I feel like I am about to be "made redundant" from my job, put down, as it were; and then turned into a revenant for return to the workforce. But something goes wrong, and I'm still *aware* FML... I mean FM non-L

Codestation wrote:Sooo awesome. I LOVE this.

YOu tell me not to be afraid in the title and then give me this trip into cyber-mind-twisting horror through the auditory nerve...

The art you used for the song is also very telling... I feel like I am about to be "made redundant" from my job, put down, as it were; and then turned into a revenant for return to the workforce. But something goes wrong, and I'm still *aware* FML... I mean FM non-L

Cheers man,

Yah i'm a huge fan of Trent Reznors Quake, Aubrey Hodges Doom64 & Akira Yamaokas Silent hill soundtracks. I always wanted to make something similar for fun, but never knew how they got their sounds. I did more research and lots of the "unsettling" quality was due to the archaic sampler technology that they had at their disposal, so I've been diving into all kinds of vintage sampler emulations.

I personally like that low-fi dark grungy ambient style and I will try to do some more as i learn more about my new retro style sampler plugins.

Best Regards,
:borg:

"Don't be afraid" said the evil doctor with a disconcerting leer as he purposefully removed an 18-inch machete from a suitcase chock-full of sharp implements :shock:

Good work :)

Return to “Music Cafe”