All the Bitwig presets are showing up twice?

Official support for: bitwig.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

All "out-the-box" presets for internal devices (generators, audio fx, etc...) are doubled up in both the main browser on the right of the screen and the devices' preset list. Presets that I make myself aren't duplicating. Have been living with it for a bit but it's getting really annoying now.

Any way I can remove the duplicates?

edit: Added image for clarity

I have the exact same issue. But adding that all my samples (packs and own library) also show up twice.
When I preview a sample it shows that it's playing both copies of the same sample (play icon).
Amateurs worry about equipment, professionals worry about money, masters worry about fidelity. I just make music.

blouaap wrote:I have the exact same issue. But adding that all my samples (packs and own library) also show up twice.
When I preview a sample it shows that it's playing both copies of the same sample (play icon).
Sounds like a bug with indexing, you should send a bug report. It may just be easy as deleting your cache, but you wouldn't know until you contact them.

(I haven't had this problem)

Mike
Michael Schmalle
http://www.teotigraphix.com
Surfing on sine waves

Maschine4Bitwig - Studio, MK2, MikroMK2, MK1
http://www.teotigraphix.com/bitwig/maschine

Having the same thing.

same thing here
Win7 64bit, i5 4690K, 16GB RAM, NI Audio 6, Presonus Eris E8, Yamaha HS50M, Presonus BlueTube, Shure SM7B, Studio One, Maschine MKII, Launchpad, Alesis VI61, NI F1, Traktor S4

Did anyone find a solution to this?
Deleting cache and index does not seem to work. Am I missing something?

Still be present in 1.1.11.
Anyone know a fix for this?

me i have waves plugins in double... (bws 1.2b6)
night life...
sry but i can't talk alone.

sry error
Win7 64bit, i5 4690K, 16GB RAM, NI Audio 6, Presonus Eris E8, Yamaha HS50M, Presonus BlueTube, Shure SM7B, Studio One, Maschine MKII, Launchpad, Alesis VI61, NI F1, Traktor S4

Is there a fix for this please? Maybe they're waiting for critical mass with the bug reports or something.
I have another question as well. Does anyone experiencing this bug have their Bitwig content on another drive / outside of the default location and within a folder that is already referenced as a library location?

FIXED:
Make sure the location you store your Bitwig library is not within a folder already referenced as a library location.

Yeah been suffering from this for ages too.

Taika-Kim wrote: Fri Oct 05, 2018 8:53 am Yeah been suffering from this for ages too.
This fix doesn’t do the trick for you?
FIXED:
Make sure the location you store your Bitwig library is not within a folder already referenced as a library location.

I don't think it is... But, hmm there is already only one place to define the library location? How it could be referenced twice?

Taika-Kim wrote: Fri Oct 05, 2018 7:25 pm I don't think it is... But, hmm there is already only one place to define the library location? How it could be referenced twice?
It could happen if you manually added ANY “location” for any of your tabs, which contained your User Library folder somewhere inside.

Wait, I'm not completely following here how the patch organisation even works, I didn't remember that you could add locations in the browser tab. Is there way to see what I have added?

Return to “Bitwig”