Beyond Andromeda

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Here is my latest synth track ' Beyond Andromeda ' Hope you Enjoy :)

https://soundcloud.com/anthony_newcomb/beyond-andromeda
Software: Logic Pro X - Omnisphere 2 - Spire - Synthmaster - BIAS Desktop - Alchemy 2
Gear: iMac 27" - Zoom Tac-2 Thunderbolt Interface - Presonus Studio Monitors - M-audio Midi Controller x2 - Guitars

Beyond Andromeda Sounds Great, enjoyed it a lot :tu: :phones:

Thanks for sharing it,
Muziksculp

Nice track. :clap:

It builds beautifully from a couple of sounds into something massive. Nice composition. Very good mix. :tu:

I have nothing to add to the above posts except that I really did enjoy this track!
You may think you can fly ... but you better not try

Develops and grows very effectively.

But it never becomes too busy or crowded - great mix...warm, punchy and clear.

i likeded it :D
HW SYNTHS [KORG T2EX - AKAI AX80 - YAMAHA SY77 - ENSONIQ VFX]
HW MODULES [OBi M1000 - ROLAND MKS-50 - ROLAND JV880 - KURZ 1000PX]
SW [CHARLATAN - OBXD - OXE - ELEKTRO - MICROTERA - M1 - SURGE - RMiV]
DAW [ENERGY XT2/1U RACK WINXP / MAUDIO 1010LT PCI]

Great stuff. It simultaneously reminds me of the Vangelis score for Blade Runner and the score from the TV show Stargate Universe. Nicely done!

The one thing that struck me as a bit unnecessary is the vocal statement of the song title at about the 3:00 mark - it's not part of a consistent vocal element, and to my ear it seems like a jarring interruption that disrupts the awesome mood instead of adding to it.

Hi and thanks for the feedback :) I appreciate your honesty. Yes the vocal part was actually made from scratch and pitch shifted and fx were added. All original. As with every song out there, there might always be a section of a song that's not for everyone :) thanks again
-Anthony
Software: Logic Pro X - Omnisphere 2 - Spire - Synthmaster - BIAS Desktop - Alchemy 2
Gear: iMac 27" - Zoom Tac-2 Thunderbolt Interface - Presonus Studio Monitors - M-audio Midi Controller x2 - Guitars

Sorry for getting back so late to everyone's comments. I appreciate everyone's wonderful feedback. Glad you enjoyed it :)

A really high quality track, from the concept viewpoint as well as the production :phones: :tu:
It wasn't me! (well, actually, it probably was) - apparently now an 'elderly' so maybe I forgot!

folderol wrote:A really high quality track, from the concept viewpoint as well as the production :phones: :tu:
Thank you, I appreciate your feedback. It was indeed a 'concept' track, and it helped during production to have the storyline in my head...and the voice saying "Beyond Andromeda" in my mind, was a ship's control center speaking the destination just before hitting warp speed while leaving the andromeda galaxy. Fun stuff ;)
Glad you liked it!

-Anthony

huge synthlines!

what a waterfall of Music

micha
Propellerhead Reason 12 and FL Studio 20

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCsW3Wr ... gA05XklBng

mimpulsez wrote:huge synthlines!

what a waterfall of Music

micha
Thank you Micha, glad you enjoyed it!

Great track Anthony! Love it all, especially that lead synth! Well done. :)
Bandcamp
Music with progressive intent.

Return to “Music Cafe”