how to do a phaser fx ? with flanger ?

Official support for: bitwig.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

hi !

some daw have a flanger & a phaser...

but seems like some produce phaser preset with flanger fx.

so how do you set it to phaser ?
night life...
sry but i can't talk alone.

Hey yoshi,

Brian Bollman was kind enough to create a massive series of Bitwig videos on music production. He also in the process described how to build a custom phaser using Bitwig devices.. Here you go:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AS1w117UZWY

very hard but nice, i'll maybe use TAL.

EDIT: i mean the last exemple is hard.... not firsts to do it !!!
Last edited by yoshi303 on Wed Jul 29, 2015 9:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
night life...

you guys can use eq5 also, use notch filter, if you want more use fx layer or chain and put after eachother or side by side. A phaser is pretty much multiple notchfilters in movement. If you use a fx layer you can also use mix knob to adjust depth. put an lfo to control and route it to shift which will move all bands of eq 5 up in eq spectrum or down depending on how you do it.

Coockie1176ln wrote:you guys can use eq5 also, use notch filter, if you want more use fx layer or chain and put after eachother or side by side. A phaser is pretty much multiple notchfilters in movement. If you use a fx layer you can also use mix knob to adjust depth. put an lfo to control and route it to shift which will move all bands of eq 5 up in eq spectrum or down depending on how you do it.
lol when i saw all possibilities.. tht's exactly what i thinked over :

but like this :

LFO mod + EQ5 :

the EQ4 band setted like a frequencie cut (so a notch like u said), modulated with LFO1 with beat mode.

edit: corrected my post about "hard hard... lol..... so easy in fact :D
night life...

hey Dom ! i think i gonna need a sub-FX-favorites folder folder in 1.1.11 !!! :D

for the FAV presets...
night life...

Return to “Bitwig”