Maize Sampler 2.3.1 Update

Official English support for: maizesoft.cn
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

If you were experiencing click and pop noise (or even white noise :o ) during sample playback, please download the 2.3.1 from http://www.maizesoft.com now. This version is suppose to fix a lot of the sample playback glitches.

- Added level meters in player
– Support max 32 audio output channels (16 stereo)
– Fixed a problem with the click sound when looping a sample in memory mode
– Improved the stability of disk streaming under high pressure
– Improved the MIDI processing performance
– Fixed a crash when loading some project files

I will love a simple arp function, and I will more love it when you can add presets,
I will love if you put a low pass filter, i will love a distortion, I will love a low, mid and high and i will love you more if it is possible to shell function on the eq, I will love if there were more factory buttons, I will love if you can place a link to your website on the instruments, i will love a pitch meter function, I will love fine tune, i will love a spectrometer, I will love that you can edit the mms file instead only the save file. I love your company and all the staff so much that when it will
Happen I donate minimum 5000 dollars
And I will thank you very much because of your company I can pay my child's school and clothes you all are angels I hope you understand that :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

john421 wrote:And I will thank you very much because of your company I can pay my child's school and clothes you all are angels I hope you understand that :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:
Wow! I love Maize sampler too, and yes, more effects would be very cool.

Soooo. It's been a while. Anything new on the horizon for Maize Sampler?

Arps, more effects, presets with full browser and anything to make it a bit more like Kontakt would make it go in a GREAT direction. I own Kontakt, but i'd rather make stand-alone instruments instead of Kontakt player instruments.

Mike

Return to “Maizesoft”