2.7's features question

Official support for: kv331audio.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi! Just a few questions here:
5. The modulators in each layer can now be used as sub-oscillators as well.
I'm not sure how.
6. It's now possible to assign multiple parameters to a single modulation source with a single click, so that complex morphs can be created.
I'm not sure what that means, could you explain this?

Thank you! :clap:

Igro wrote:Hi! Just a few questions here:
5. The modulators in each layer can now be used as sub-oscillators as well.
I'm not sure how.
I am not shure, but if you add AM source modulator 1 and on the layer diagram there is X sign - click on it and select ADD. It will be as oscilator, but only with one voice, if you increase voices in main oscilator and detune, the suboscilator is more louder but it sounds like detune not working for it (I am shure it was free running). Maybe bug? And I think this was in previous version if I remember right.
Igro wrote:
6. It's now possible to assign multiple parameters to a single modulation source with a single click, so that complex morphs can be created.
I'm not sure what that means, could you explain this?
This is interest me too. I dont know.

It's in the manual. In each different section of the synth there's an edit drop down menu. You need to set the parameters you want to modulate to desired positions, then choose 'Copy Settings' from the drop down menu. Now move the parameters of choice to their new positions and choose 'Modulate Parameters With' from the menu. The modulations will now all be showing in the matrix with the correct ranges.

There's a new manual?

Indeed. It's in the zip file, and gets installed in the folder with with everything else. :wink:

Found it tucked away in Application Support. Not very complete but better than nothing. Still would like to understand more about osc.algorithms...
Satch1 wrote:Indeed. It's in the zip file, and gets installed in the folder with with everything else. :wink:

Also guys please take a look at our videos on our facebook channel:

https://www.facebook.com/synthmastersoftsynth/videos

We show off new features there.
Works at KV331 Audio
SynthMaster voted #1 in MusicRadar's "Best Synth of 2019" poll
SynthMaster One voted #4 in MusicRadar's "Best Synth of 2019" poll

Return to “KV331 Audio”