AGT Finger extension library

Official support for: amplesound.net
RELATED
PRODUCTS

AGT Extension (Finger) aims to bring the Taylor 714CE acoustic guitar sound to a studio.
It is recorded using same guitar with AGT, but with finger picking.

Sysem Requirements:
  • 1.69 GB of free hard disk space.
  • Windows XP or newer, Pentium 4 or Athlon processor with 2 GB RAM.
  • Mac OS X 10.7 or higher, Intel-based Mac with 2 GB RAM.
  • AU, VST, AAX or RTAS host application and professional sound card recommended. Stand-alone version included.
  • AGT Extension (Finger) require owning and installation of AGT II v2.1. Be sure you own and install AGT II v2.1. before you install AGT Extension (Finger).
Sampling:
  • Size: 1.69 GB, 24-bit 44.1kHz.
  • Sustain, Hammer On & Pull Off, Legato Slide, Slide in & out, Palm Mute, Popping, Natural Harmonic 9 articulations.
  • Alternate Tuner & lowest to D.
New demo song:
https://soundcloud.com/ample-sound/agt-happiness

Introductory price: $49 USD from 12th Aug to 12th Sep.

Fantastic!! (except that I do not own the AGT VST ;-) So the question is: will there be a pick extension for AGM in the near future?

junemay wrote:Fantastic!! (except that I do not own the AGT VST ;-) So the question is: will there be a pick extension for AGM in the near future?
I second this question. I bought AGM a month ago but if I knew this extension would be released I would have bought AGT instead.

No free extension for existing user this time around? :(
RealGuitar, RealStrat, RealLPC, Band-In-A-Box 2015 EverythingPAK
Accousticsamples GD-6 Acoustic Guitar, Telematic V3, AAS Strum GS-2
Reaper, Ezdrummer 2, Ezkeys

@junemay yes, there is.

@kurviak sound different between AGT finger and AGM finger, Martin guitar sounds rich but Taylor guitar sounds bright.

about pick sound, there are more differences because we used different picks for Martin and Taylor.

@ahfei sorry making those expansion libraries are hard work as well as based libraries. please understanding.

BTW: hope Ample Guitar and Bass could be listed in your signature in future :)

Well, I'll have to get it before the deadline.
All the guitars are useful and nothing else I've tried sounds so consistently convincing.
I've used the Taylor pick setting with fingerpicking patterns just for that brightness, so this is a no-brainer.
ABA, ABP, ABJ, ABU, AG12, AGL, AGM, AGT, AGF, AGG, AGP
MixBus 5 - Studio One Pro 3 - SynFire Pro
Windows 10 Pro - Core i5 - 16GB RAM - Focusrite Saffire Solo - RME Babyface

Just purchased, downloaded, installed and authorised the extension but I can't seem to find it in the UI of the AGT ii plug -in.

Am I being dumb here?...

jcsurrey wrote:Just purchased, downloaded, installed and authorised the extension but I can't seem to find it in the UI of the AGT ii plug -in.

Am I being dumb here?...
AGT Extension (Finger) require owning and installation of AGT II v2.1. Be sure you own and install AGT II v2.1. before you install AGT Extension (Finger).

Oh ok..So it was me being dumb.
Given that I've installed the extension and now have to update from v2 to v2.1, are there any special steps I need to take?
(thanks)

You can try simply installing the update.
If that doesn't work, re-install the extension.
If it still doesn't work, re-install the update and the extension.

And as a last resort, un-install the update and the extension.
If the old version still works, re-install the update and the extension.

Installed but it does not show up, either in the DAW or on the folder I directed the install to put the samples...I do have 2.1 in place.
Mac Pro 2.66GHz Dual Quad Core Nahalem, 16 Gigs RAM, DP 7.2, RME Fireface 800, Mac OS 10.6.7

The AGT Extension library has to go in the same location as the other AGT samples.
All my AGT samples are in "Libraries/Ample Sound/ AGT Library/"
If the extension samples are in a different location than the main samples, they won't be found.

You will have to authorize it, then re-load the plugin, and you should be good2go.

can someone tell me how do i get any of my programs to do a slide up, down, up & down, and the speed of the slide?

also none of my programs in version 2 are responding to any of the articulation i drew in i'm using digital performer 9.01.

Return to “Ample Sound”