DeeComp - WOW!!!

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS
DeeComp

http://dotec-audio.com/

That Looks bloody fantastic!

And it's just 99$ - and it even comes with an algorism. :party:
"Preamps have literally one job: when you turn up the gain, it gets louder." Jamcat, talking about presmp-emulation plugins.

- Tuned up to meet with various musical scenes
Sounds like a buddy of mine. His name is Todd, and he's really into hip new genres.
You need to limit that rez, bro.

Has anyone been taking advantage of this great offer yet?
"Preamps have literally one job: when you turn up the gain, it gets louder." Jamcat, talking about presmp-emulation plugins.

I just looked at the price and said WOW, that's expensive.
Anyone who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

jens wrote:http://dotec-audio.com/

That Looks bloody fantastic!

And it's just 99$ - and it even comes with an algorism. :party:
What's the big deal about this offering? $99 is not particularly cheap especially from an entity I never heard of- nor has an established track record that I know about? Klanghelm, sknote and similar developers have cheap prices & track records. The site is too sparse with info, no videos, no audio examples, and what type of tech support can you expect?

I don't get these small developers charging these prices from the start. Slam Dawg plug-in at $99 intro price until 8/25. Where will developers be in another year or two?

I have to agree with the general consensus here... $99 for a compressor with an extremely dodgy GUI from a developer with no track record and no demos. Klanghelm is offering three amazing comps for €24... he has a very good reputation and stirling after sale service and that's just one of a few boutique plugin companies creating fantastic professional product at a very good price point.
Not a good start IMO.

@Jens. What's an algorism?

More mindblowing than this sort of thing existing is people not getting this thread is a joke.

Oh! KVR does Da Da humor at last;)

oneshotdeal wrote:More mindblowing than this sort of thing existing is people not getting this thread is a joke.
Figured it may be a joke, but the perspective is still relevant in case the developer reads the post. :)

kelvyn wrote:What's an algorism?
A mathematical climax.

Another Comp... Really, It's so amazing?

gaf_thit wrote:
kelvyn wrote:What's an algorism?
A mathematical climax.
Just googled... An Arabic mathematical climax :D

pc2000 wrote: Klanghelm, sknote and similar developers have cheap prices & track records.
but they feature various non-linearities and DeeComp apparently doesn't:

"Not by tubes, nor by transistors, DeeComp realizes an ideal dynamics solution from software calculations.
DeeComp brings you a wide variety of sound-making, including some specific sound that famous simulated/emulated comp VSTs or even hardware comps can never create."

i LOVE algorisms :love:

Algorists rejoice!

Return to “Effects”