Worst Song Ever?

Anything about MUSIC but doesn't fit into the forums above.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
OnePingOnly

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q48tagwurUw

WARNING: listen to this crap at your own risk

This is unbelievable. I mean I know there is enough ridiculous and embarrassing shit coming out of my country (India) all the f***ing time (the whole "Bollywood" industry is pretty much built on being and doing ridiculous, nonsensical shit) but this is just a whole new level of shittiness!!

It may even seem funny to some, but I really don't think it's funny. It's just complete obliteration of the senses.

Btw, this guy is Gurmeet Ram Rahim Singh, a religious/cult leader with an estimated 50 million followers. He also claims to have set 25 world records (including "coin tossing"). He now claims to be the largest selling musician in Indian HISTORY, and also made a movie on himself (MSG: messenger of God) where he depicted himself as a superhero/God. It's some crazy psychology there, for the ppl following this nutter and also for the character himself. It is at times like these that I wish I was a highly trained assassin out of a comic book so I could take out this piece of shit.

Is it just me, or are we collectively as a species just completely f***ed? And what do you think, is this the worst song ever?
Last edited by maschinelf on Sat Aug 27, 2016 4:05 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Yep, it's crap.
Free banks for soft synths | ghostwave.fr | soundcloud.com/ghostwaveaudio

Well, it is crap, just like most music in the West. That guy is from another cultural background, so the crappiness is simply more obvious to our Western ears, but they probably think the same way about much of our music. I remember listening to music in an ice rink in Kuwait, it was such crappy kitsch it really hurt, not just because of the incredible volume. Maybe my Tinnitus dates back to that experience 8)

I like it. It's got a good beat and I can dance to it. I give it an 8.
Logic Pro | PolyBrute | MatrixBrute | MiniFreak | Prophet 6 | Trigon 6 | OB-6 | Rev2 | Pro 3 | SE-1X | Polar TI2 | Blofeld | RYTMmk2 | Digitone | Syntakt | Digitakt | Integra-7

maschinelf wrote:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q48tagwurUw

WARNING: listen to this crap at your own risk

This is unbelievable. I mean I know there is enough ridiculous and embarrassing shit coming out of my country (India) all the f***ing time (the whole "Bollywood" industry is pretty much built on being and doing ridiculous, nonsensical shit) but this is just a whole new level of shittiness!!

It may even seem funny to some, but I really don't think it's funny. It's just complete obliteration of the senses.

Btw, this guy is Gurmeet Ram Rahim Singh, a religious/cult leader with an estimated 50 million followers. He also claims to have set 25 world records (including "coin tossing"). He now claims to be the largest selling musician in Indian HISTORY, and also made a movie on himself (MSG: messenger of God) where he depicted himself as a superhero/God. It's some crazy psychology there, for the ppl following this nutter and also for the character himself. It is at times like these that I wish I was a highly trained assassin out of a comic book so I could take out this piece of shit.

Is it just me, or are we collectively as a species just completely f***ed? And what do you think, is this the worst song ever?
LOL! :lol: Please: Chill!

In context: He's just singing a song (or chanting a prayer? Maybe to himself? :D )

A Hell of a lot better then trying to get his followers(?) to kill a few 'Pakis'....who are the same people, but have a different religion....

How about this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2WNrx2jq184

This is an oldie, but still has plenty of :eek: -factor: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZOWWP-rtAks

...Come to think of it, pretty sure I had that same screensaver on my Mac LC...
Music can no longer soothe the worried thoughts of monarchs; it can only tell you when it's time to buy margarine or copulate. -xoxos
Discontinue use if rash or irritation develops.

No, it is not the worst song ever made. There is nothing and may not be anything worse than the so-called Russian chanson (well, maybe Russian rap comes close sometimes).

I won't be posting any examples in order not to damage your ears. Just believe me.
You may think you can fly ... but you better not try

Eh, I actually kinda dig it.

*hides behind a rock*
My solo projects:
Hekkräiser (experimental) | MFG38 (electronic/soundtrack) | The Santtu Pesonen Project (metal/prog)

Not as bad as some of the pap we heard during the 1970's disco era....
Barry
If a billion people believe a stupid thing it is still a stupid thing

Lol @ crazy preacher lady .. Those are some moves she's got

Btw ok maybe it's a stretch to call it the worst song ever. But this guy is now the largest selling artist EVER in India, which is pretty scary. He also obviously wields a lot of power and influence, with 50 million followers, so he is potentially also an extremely dangerous individual. He is also currently under investigation for the forcible castration of 400 of his followers :o

This is potentially as dangerous or more than any of the doomsday cults, like aum shinrikyo or heaven's gate, except that in this case this guy has more ppl than a small country following him.

trimph1 wrote:Not as bad as some of the pap we heard during the 1970's disco era....

"Did you know that disco record sales were up 400% in 1976? If these trends continue..."
Sweet child in time...

Did you come across this Ginatricot ad? It's a cover of Bobby Vinton's Blue On Blue. This is one of those songs, no matter how much I want to like it or almost come to like it, it comes off all wrong, or in some way completely atrocious, but I can't pinpoint why. The song has so much potential but it fails every chance it gets. So many things going on and nothing works.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GRjiVEgC7Pc

I've heard it worse, but I'm happy that nobody with such music taste being my next door neighbour (boom boom shake the room all night and day)

erm... I quite like it. And I'm not going to hide behind a rock. :party:
Mastering from £30 per track \\\
Facebook \\\ #masteredbyloz

It's bad but not as bad as this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kJa2kwoZ2a4

Return to “Everything Else (Music related)”