Serum Tutorial - Todd Terje 'Inspector Norse' Keys / Stab

How to make that sound...
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hey guys Tom here with another tutorial for you. In this one we look at recreating the keys / stab sound from Todd Terhe's track Inspector Norse. Enjoy! :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RsIOdALspHg

Just wanted to chime in about that Inspector Norse track, it's stunning! In fact many of the tracks from "It's Album Time" are amazing. Kudos for doing a Todd Terje tutorial - it seems you nailed it pretty well, although I didn't watch it to the end. :)
Luftrum
Sound Designer
Lunaris 2 - the premier pads instrument for NI Kontakt Player - pads and pads only...

Luftrum wrote:Just wanted to chime in about that Inspector Norse track, it's stunning! In fact many of the tracks from "It's Album Time" are amazing. Kudos for doing a Todd Terje tutorial - it seems you nailed it pretty well, although I didn't watch it to the end. :)
Its a great album! My other favorite track is Delorean Dynamite. Bought tickets to see him live in Leeds here in the UK but the show ended up cancelled :(

On another note, I thought I recognised your name, I love your Diva soundbanks! :)

Beven wrote:
Luftrum wrote:Just wanted to chime in about that Inspector Norse track, it's stunning! In fact many of the tracks from "It's Album Time" are amazing. Kudos for doing a Todd Terje tutorial - it seems you nailed it pretty well, although I didn't watch it to the end. :)
Its a great album! My other favorite track is Delorean Dynamite. Bought tickets to see him live in Leeds here in the UK but the show ended up cancelled :(

On another note, I thought I recognised your name, I love your Diva soundbanks! :)
Thanks for the words on my Diva sets! :)

Ahh, yes Delorean Dynamite, also a favorite! Another really cool track is Spiral (not from that album, it's a 2013 single) in the same realm as the two other mentioned - my 9 year old daughter went totally crazy about that track on YouTube for several days. :party:
Luftrum
Sound Designer
Lunaris 2 - the premier pads instrument for NI Kontakt Player - pads and pads only...

Return to “Sound Design”