Diva: How about another eg? LFO?

Official support for: u-he.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I was messing about in Diva this afternoon and I realize that I always think, "why only two envelopes?" And "imagine the damage I could do with 4 LFOs!"

Why so stingy with the modulation? I get its "vintage," but it's not. ;)
Zerocrossing Media

4th Law of Robotics: When turning evil, display a red indicator light. ~[ ●_● ]~

You can get some extra modulators using modifiers on the Modifications panel, for example.

EvilDragon wrote:You can get some extra modulators using modifiers on the Modifications panel, for example.
True, and I appreciate those, but...

More please!
Zerocrossing Media

4th Law of Robotics: When turning evil, display a red indicator light. ~[ ●_● ]~

We'll see…

Urs wrote:We'll see…
:pray:
Free banks for soft synths | ghostwave.fr | soundcloud.com/ghostwaveaudio

You may be able to get more modulators depending on your DAW.

Renoise, for example, has LFO devices (which can do one-shot mode for envelopes), that you can use to modulate instrument parameters.

Not as theoretically convenient as more modulators built-in, but practically far more convenient since you can use them right now ;)

I want 2 more envelope generators (prefereble MSEG) please aswel :)

Oh and if you are using FL Studio they have envelope controller which can act like MSEG.

padillac wrote:You may be able to get more modulators depending on your DAW.

Renoise, for example, has LFO devices (which can do one-shot mode for envelopes), that you can use to modulate instrument parameters.

Not as theoretically convenient as more modulators built-in, but practically far more convenient since you can use them right now ;)
Right, but I'm using Live... Might be a M4L device, but that's a PITA. Also, how does that work with a polyphonic patch?

I actually bought Dark Zebra for this, but it would be nice to have more options in Diva for when Zebra is overkill. Also, I love the sound of Diva's dual VCO Eco oscs.
Zerocrossing Media

Better give it Hive mod matrix
dedication to flying

Hehehe, if we put everything into it that was ever requested it would be Bacezidizebrive. And nobody would want to use it.

We'll carefully add more features while keeping it good 8)

Return to “u-he”