Now I'm on BandCamp!

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Now I'll be uploading my songs at bandcamp. Well, it's been a while since I don't upload nothing at Jamendo. I know it's a good site but I would like to try something new. I'm currently using just soundcloud to upload my songs but as I said I'd like to try a new experience and BandCamp system seems to be good as you don't have to wait until your account reach a certain value to get paid. Well, at the moment I have just one song there, that's a version of "At Your Side", you can go there and download the wav file for free.
marcusrasseli.bandcamp.com

I'm planing release some electronic music stuff, don't know If I'm skiled enough to do a quality job but if you like my songs give a look there maybe... in 6 months. Well, that's it.

Thanks

Absolutely beautiful piece of music Marcus :clap:

If you can transfer that musicality to your electronic stuff, I'm sure
it will be worth a listen.

Cheers :tu:
Sound C loud
Band C amp
Clicks and pops is all I get

Tune immediately reminded me of Two Trees by Mychael and Jeff Dana.

Check it out at about 6:30 in Celtic Tale.

Musical Gym wrote:Tune immediately reminded me of Two Trees by Mychael and Jeff Dana.

Check it out at about 6:30 in Celtic Tale.
Remember me a litte bit too, but only that short part. This happens cause both musical phrases have the same "feeling" and duration, they are very short and insistent. Whatever, my song is a fifth intervals "game" that doesn't cross the line of the tonal boundaries and Mychael and Jeff Danna's song is a celtic song with a more restrict musical aesthetics.

With only 12 tones to use, I imagine it's not far-fetched to duplicate to an extent what others have done before.
What is striking about the similarity is that the hook is the most infectious part, that which is remembered.
It may be a high compliment to have re-created an inspiring line from a highly successful composer.
That could suggest you are on the right track.

Great stuff, Marcus! Your track is very pretty, contemplative and relaxing. Thanks for sharing!

I agree with David but SBJ does make a valid point about transferring it over to electronic musical skills.

Anyway, Hearing some good things about Bandcamp, may I ask where else are you sharing your music is it soundcloud and bandcamp?? Anywhere else?

Best of luck!
Giving gratitude can be more fulfilling than receiving....LET'S BE THANKFUL FOR THAT!
http://www.sellbeatsfast.com/#!how-to-make-beats/cj1v

Return to “Music Cafe”