Logged in as Stefan?

Official support for: bitwig.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi,
Posted this here a few hours ago, my box just arrived in the mail and I don't feel comfortable with registering until I get an answer from someone at Bitwig.

Hi, When I go to the Download Demo Page, I'm logged in as Stefan Hoppe.... And I'm logged in as Luke on the Tech Support page.
Last edited by laserbeak on Thu Sep 03, 2015 2:34 pm, edited 2 times in total.
A pointer points to an.....OK, you know what...I quit....
Laserbeak43

please do those people a favor and remove the links (and files from dropbox). can you press logout? also.. write to bitwig tech support!

You're not logged in as someone else, it is just that on some pages sometimes the wrong name gets displayed for the account link, due to the caching. We will change that, but It is just an optical issue, you can access the account of others - if you click the wrong name, it takes you to your personal account, as it does not come from the cache.

Cheers,
Dom

Good point. Links and full name removed (it's still in the title of your reply, please edit it). Have already contacted Tech Support. Haven't even received conformation of a support ticket being submitted. With the issues on the website, how can I even be sure it's reached their inboxes?
Laserbeak43

dom@bitwig wrote:You're not logged in as someone else, it is just that on some pages sometimes the wrong name gets displayed for the account link, due to the caching. We will change that, but It is just an optical issue, you can access the account of others - if you click the wrong name, it takes you to your personal account, as it does not come from the cache.

Cheers,
Dom
Thanks for the reply Dom! I can take comfort in that, I guess.
Laserbeak43

dom@bitwig wrote:You're not logged in as someone else, it is just that on some pages sometimes the wrong name gets displayed for the account link, due to the caching. We will change that, but It is just an optical issue, you can access the account of others - if you click the wrong name, it takes you to your personal account, as it does not come from the cache.

Cheers,
Dom
Is there a typo in here somewhere? The sentence seems to contradict itself.

So the people saying they saw addresses and keys of others, was that real information?

Mike
Michael Schmalle
http://www.teotigraphix.com
Surfing on sine waves

Maschine4Bitwig - Studio, MK2, MikroMK2, MK1
http://www.teotigraphix.com/bitwig/maschine

Actually i could see names emal and even serial number of bitwig last night. Not good. Not my account some reinard or something

TeotiGraphix wrote:

Cheers,
Dom

So the people saying they saw addresses and keys of others, was that real information?

Mike
This happened yesterday for a few minutes for people that were logged in at the same time, until we turned off the accounts completely to fix that first.

This was also the same display error, you could see the account page, but not actually edit those pages.
We fixed that directly, the account pages are not cached and this does not happen anymore since the few minutes timeframe yesterday evening.

Currently there's just the issue i described: there might be a wrong name in the top right corner, but everything else, esp. the account pages, are working as usual.

Cheers,
Dom

dom@bitwig wrote:
TeotiGraphix wrote:

Cheers,
Dom

Mike
This happened yesterday for a few minutes for people that were logged in at the same time, until we turned off the accounts completely to fix that first.

This was also the same display error, you could see the account page, but not actually edit those pages.
We fixed that directly, the account pages are not cached and this does not happen anymore since the few minutes timeframe yesterday evening.

Currently there's just the issue i described: there might be a wrong name in the top right corner, but everything else, esp. the account pages, are working as usual.

Cheers,
Dom
Kewl, makes sense. Servers and caches can be cruel beasts to all sometimes. :)

Mike
Michael Schmalle
http://www.teotigraphix.com
Surfing on sine waves

Maschine4Bitwig - Studio, MK2, MikroMK2, MK1
http://www.teotigraphix.com/bitwig/maschine

Exactly ;-)

P.S.: Even if you know the full serial of someone, you can't do anything with it. You can't unlock Bitwig Studio with it as It is locked to the account of the owner and can only be transferred to someone else by us, if the original owner tells us to.

dom@bitwig wrote:
TeotiGraphix wrote:

Cheers,
Dom

Mike

Cheers,
Dom
Nice dom that you guys are quick! Sure not fun have to fix stuff like that. And sorry about the fuzz about eq before:)

No problem!

Return to “Bitwig”