Do you ever want to make western orchestral instruments (vst)?

Official support for: chineekong.com & kongaudio.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hello,

i like your chinese instruments, but are you ever want to make western orchestral instruments?
Like in strings, percussion, brass, ...

best regards

Wow. I am waiting almost 2 weeks to just get an answer from you.
Anyway...

best regards

Sorry about this very very late reply. There's really no excuses. Having said that, if you are a customer of ours, you'd know we always reply to the emails pretty much within a day. Always.

Back to your question: yes and no. There'll be a new product very soon that might interest you. But OTOH, it's going to be targeted at the users with basic needs.

not to hijack the thread but I wish you'd make your Chinese Orch available for Macs, I think you would have more sales.......
2012 Mac Pro,3.46 Ghz,12 core 96g ,Mojave,RME, DP11.01, Logic 10.51,RME UCX, Great River ME-1NV, a few microphones,Spectrasonics, U-he Komplete12U & way too many VI's,Synths & FX galore!, UAD,Mimic Pro/SD3,Focal Twin 6 monitors, Shunyata ....

sosayweall wrote:Sorry about this very very late reply. There's really no excuses. Having said that, if you are a customer of ours, you'd know we always reply to the emails pretty much within a day. Always.

Back to your question: yes and no. There'll be a new product very soon that might interest you. But OTOH, it's going to be targeted at the users with basic needs.
Do you do solo instruments or ensembles or both?

Excuse accepted! :)

best regards

Yes the customer service at Kong Audio is exceptional. They get back to me within a few hours at best and that keeps my workflow moving!

I wonder what you guys have up your sleeve next?

Jon

Return to “Kong Audio”