[1.3rc1] Ipad as external PC screen: Any multitouch alternative to "twomon USB" app out there?

Official support for: bitwig.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hello,

I'm trying to use 1.3 with Twomon USB, a 10$ app that allow my ipad to be used as a second screen, [great for touchcontrol of my vst's 8) btw]

Unfortunately i'm having issues with 1.3rc1, because that app is not multitouch...

does anyone here use a similar app with multitouch?

3xp

btw, somewhat off-topic, but you can use an external touchscreen and it works great for 1.3rc1 !!! :)

so i'm just wondering if bitwig could add a mode: multiple screens, with one or several being a touchscreen

PLEASE DOM ...???

It's not a 2nd desktop but you can try Microsofts Remote Desktop App which support multi-touch and is free.

3xp3ri3n2 wrote:btw, somewhat off-topic, but you can use an external touchscreen and it works great for 1.3rc1 !!! :)

so i'm just wondering if bitwig could add a mode: multiple screens, with one or several being a touchscreen
I definitely agree! Bitwig should allow 'View' with two windows - one for tablet and one for the main screen. There are cool apps like Duet which would make this possible.

However, a controller for iPad would be another welcome possibility.

Ok thanks Moss! :)
but i think the whole point is that twomon uses USB which reduces latency and increased bdwth, whereas i guess MRD uses wifi.

Return to “Bitwig”