MDRUMMER Realisticity and Super-Realisticity

Official support for: meldaproduction.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Info says "Realisticity defines how much should MDrummer modify sound parameters to prevent chain-gun effect". Which sound parameters are modified?

Info says "Super-realisticity provides an amazing chain-gun effect protection". Without giving away secrets, any more info on this please?

Would you say that these things give the same (or similar) results as Round Robin?

Realisticity changes pitch and volume. Super-realisticity is a secret ;). You cannot really say it is like round robin, I'm afraid that wouldn't really make sense, it's just different, not sure how to respond to that :D.
Vojtech
MeldaProduction MSoundFactory MDrummer MCompleteBundle The best plugins in the world :D

Thanks, I can hear the differences but hard to tell what's actually happening. I like it a lot. :tu:

Thanks!! ;)
Vojtech
MeldaProduction MSoundFactory MDrummer MCompleteBundle The best plugins in the world :D

If I have the CPU power, is it beneficial to enable both of these, or is the intention to use one or the other?
If I have both enabled on my snare, for example, does one take priority over the other?
Seems to me that I should just enable Super-Realisticity on any kit piece that may be struck repeatedly.

Well, you can easily use both, I actually do ;). They will sort of enhance each other ;).
Vojtech

That's a good enough answer for me!

Return to “MeldaProduction”