Any Plugin Equivalent To Massive's Performer?

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I love the Massive Performer LFO but can't seem to find an equivalent to it so I can use it with other instruments. I think AraldFX had Stormgate which seemed close to it, but he crapped out so there went that. Also Stormgate Free had some serious syncing issues which were never fixed. Is there anything else out there that comes close? Thanks!
_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/
Alienware i7 R3 loaded with billions of DAWS and plugins.

You could try this out, it has a pretty good performer style system on it.
http://www.cableguys.com/midi-shaper.html

It could be very useful for modulating your plugin knobs.
:borg:

Thank you VORT3X, but I couldn't seem to do 16th note ramps with it, and could not play notes live while using it.
_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/

Orbit-50 wrote:Thank you VORT3X, but I couldn't seem to do 16th note ramps with it, and could not play notes live while using it.
Hmm that's a odd limitation for this. I've only used it once and it was very briefly so I'm not aware of all the ins and outs of that plugin.

Another plugin to use might be something like this for similar filter modulations
http://dmitrysches.com/tantra
:borg:

Yeah the editing seems really fiddly. I'm going to see if I can find info anywhere. It doesn't even have a manual.

I found out how to make the ramps. I will keep trying this.

Forget it. I'd rather use automation lanes. The editing is just way too fiddly for me.

Actually, using host automation comes the closest to the Massive Performer LFO. Being able to zoom in, makes editing a breeze and very precise. The only thing missing is being able to use key retrigger.

Return to “Effects”