Help on Diva and Zebra.

Official support for: u-he.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi,

I am planning to buy one of this Vsti Synth: Diva or Zebra2 but I am not sure which one to choose. I read on Jim Aikins Keyboard review that Diva has no Arpegiattor and for me this is a very important feature in a vsti. Is it correct that Diva has no arpegiattor? If so I have decided it. I will look for one with arpegiattor. Besides it which one is more suited for Berlin School/Space/Ambient/Soundtrack kind of music? Not Dance music at the moment.

Is there any comparable chart between this two beasts?

Thank you very much.

Diva does have an Arp

For ambient and soundtrack I'd take Zebra... It is far more versatile sound wise.

Make sure you thoroughly try the demos of both of them out before buying.
I find Diva to be the better synth for some of the styles you posted.
Make sure your computer can handle high cpu usage levels with Diva.

Ok, and which one is simpler to program? I am very used to old Analog Subtractive synthesis and PCM hard synths.

Thank you

Download both and demo them,Diva is a classic subtractive,Zebra is more modular with wavetable & FM

karlchaos wrote:Ok, and which one is simpler to program? I am very used to old Analog Subtractive synthesis and PCM hard synths.

Thank you
Diva is simpler to program...

You Should look also for promotions.

Carlo Celuque wrote:You Should look also for promotions.
Promotions ? Uhe ?
What are you talking about ? :)

There is a $ 50 off discount if you exchange your old hard synth with a new Zebra. Maybe by Christhmas we can have another surprise. Lol.

Carlo Celuque wrote:There is a $ 50 off discount if you exchange your old hard synth with a new Zebra. Maybe by Christhmas we can have another surprise. Lol.
:tu:

pdxindy wrote:Diva is simpler to program...
Totally agree. Diva is times simpler until the moment you want extra lfo, extra env, noise level or pre filter overdrive :hihi: :hihi:
karlchaos wrote:I am very used to old Analog Subtractive synthesis and PCM hard synths.
You would enjoy Diva it's more real than hardware analogs.
Have you tried demo?
Murderous duck!

I have downloaded the demos and will try it. Thank you.

Carlo Celuque wrote:There is a $ 50 off discount if you exchange your old hard synth with a new Zebra. Maybe by Christhmas we can have another surprise. Lol.
:)

Oh the dino crossgrade ! Yeah I almost forgot about that one (although I benefit from it only one month ago :) )

Return to “u-he”