Sylenth licensing problem

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I have bought Sylenth a few weeks ago and use it one 3 computer's so I have to de/re-activate it always I'm switching to another pc. Now I have deactivated it on one copmuter but it still says, that I've reached the activation limit of 2 for this license. What should I try to solve this problem?
Kind regards

sylenthuser666 wrote:I have bought Sylenth a few weeks ago and use it one 3 computer's so I have to de/re-activate it always I'm switching to another pc. Now I have deactivated it on one copmuter but it still says, that I've reached the activation limit of 2 for this license. What should I try to solve this problem?
Kind regards
Perhaps I misunderstand, but 3 is greater than 2.
To get from 3 to 2, you need to subtract 1.
"I was wondering if you'd like to try Magic Mushrooms"
"Oooh I dont know. Sounds a bit scary"
"It's not scary. You just lose a sense of who you are and all that sh!t"

First stop as usual is get in touch with the developer.
Most have activation limits - some will reset the limit at their end. Good luck :tu:

Ayorinde wrote:First stop as usual is get in touch with the developer.
Most have activation limits - some will reset the limit at their end. Good luck :tu:
Or just read the FAQ's on the website.

Mushy Mushy wrote:
sylenthuser666 wrote:I have bought Sylenth a few weeks ago and use it one 3 computer's so I have to de/re-activate it always I'm switching to another pc. Now I have deactivated it on one copmuter but it still says, that I've reached the activation limit of 2 for this license. What should I try to solve this problem?
Kind regards
Perhaps I misunderstand, but 3 is greater than 2.
To get from 3 to 2, you need to subtract 1.
That's why there's the "deactivate" feature, as I have described.

sylenthuser666 wrote:That's why there's the "deactivate" feature, as I have described.
Yes exactly.
This is the only way. Unless you purchase another license ;)

I assume one and the same license is not meant to be used on 3 different computers :roll: Otherwise I might buy one license and sell two sub-licenses to other people, who would keep me from doing that?

No...
1 License is meant to be used for 2 computers (as I descsribed already 2 times...)

If you don't mind me asking...Why would you need it on a third computer ?
How many computers do you need to make music ? I use one....

( Not being sarcastic, I sincerely do not know why one would need to
have the same synth on three different computers. )

post on the lennarddigital forum here at kvr, altho...best bet is to contact them directly...

Return to “Instruments”