MODERN progressive leads?..(EDM) ( No specific answer )

How to do this, that and the other. Share, learn, teach. How did X do that? How can I sound like Y?
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hey guys...

Im in this situation... No matter what i try to layer.. I kinda end up with an outdated sound... Always feel like im a few years behind...

Im not trying to copy big stars in general.. But im asking u guys if u know any packs.. presets etc... or just ANYTHING... to obtain a more up to date sound...

Im talking about progressive sounds like KSHMR... VICETONE... Basicly all those up to date progressive EDM sounds you hear from spinnin etc...

Theres not a specific solution for my question... But maybe you guys got some ideas.. Or ways you do it...

Maybe this is just a stupid question.. I dont know.. But i took my chance and decided to ask :)

Have a nice day.

Mickey

stop trying to sound like someone else, music is about creation not copying nor trends.
Toby Cortes

DRUMMERS RULE!!!

fifskank wrote:stop trying to sound like someone else, music is about creation not copying nor trends.
"good artists borrow, great artists steal."

Well, get on Spire bandwagon and follow soundbank's releases, there are plenty top quality flavor of month releases, I think what's selling them is how current and good they sound from the get go.

But one thing is sure, you will always be behind, because you are just following what was done, successful imitators are ones that act fast and get their spin on flavor of month on charts, than move on to next one, others just get stuck following unsuccessfully because their outcome doesn't attract income, it's hard to shine among same bunch, it's only viable for established ones and others that have something little different to say.

If you want to "make it big", start DJ-ing and become big in your town, than go after your country or county, chances are big that you will never have anything new to say, so at least be successful local copycat and earn a living doing it, hire ghost producers to deliver you something that can compete and score.

I'm totally honest here, good luck, I know you just asked about how to make those sounds, but you got all this gratis, even if it doesn't apply to you personally and you are just making music for fun :tu:
This entire forum is wading through predictions, opinions, barely formed thoughts, drama, and whining. If you don't enjoy that, why are you here? :D ShawnG

fifskank wrote:stop trying to sound like someone else, music is about creation not copying nor trends.
This is a stupid statement and makes no sense. :dog:

Return to “Production Techniques”