Hybrid 3's Midi Phrases...

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Can these be edited? I can't figure it out, if you can. In other words, when I load a phrase, it doesn't seem to be reflected on the sequencer steps...like its a ghost...

The Phrase Sequencer and Step Sequencer are two separate modules. Phrases will not be reflected in the Step Sequencer. You can of course create your own midi files and import them as Phrases. Just make sure you're using the latest version of Hybrid as there was a bug with midi file import in earlier versions.... :)
None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Is it easy for you to explain how I can create my own? (Thanks for your response)

In your DAW (I use Reaper for this because it can export midi files right from the Piano Roll) create a 16 note mono sequence (to start with) and save the midi file into Hybrid/Content/Midi Phrases. Then just import the Midi file into the Phrase Sequencer and select the Speed you want 1/8, 1/16 etc. I've tried doing polyphonic sequences with mixed results but you can experiment once you get the basics down. :)
None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Okay, well, I'll give that a shot - thanks!

It's really easy. You just need to experiment a bit and you'll have it down in no time...... :tu:

Return to “Instruments”